RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Aug 22, 2017
Would've been MUCH simpler if someone just uploaded their modded, english patched version.
If you're ok with playing an outdated version finding a patched english version isnt that hard, its out there on the internet somewhere. The problem comes when you want the latest version, which requires Mtool which checks if its registered to a paying user before it can work.

The outdated patched version also has gamebreaking bugs which is a huge turn off and can cost you hours of progress if you arnt expecting them.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
If you're ok with playing an outdated version finding a patched english version isnt that hard, its out there on the internet somewhere. The problem comes when you want the latest version, which requires Mtool which checks if its registered to a paying user before it can work.
wait mtool checks for pay users? that explains why it doesnt worked me with two beast not to beast

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017

The outdated patched version also has gamebreaking bugs which is a huge turn off and can cost you hours of progress if you arnt expecting them.
Huh? Really? When did he change it, it was free to use for anyone for quite a while, only up to 2,5mb or something of translation data tho. Which is quite a lot. It was enough for me to translate two beast not to beast

Aug 22, 2017
Huh? Really? When did he change it, it was free to use for anyone for quite a while, only up to 2,5mb or something of translation data tho. Which is quite a lot. It was enough for me to translate two beast not to beast
I tried it maybe 5 months ago and I found I had to get the paid version because it said it was too big.

Recently he changed mtool so a lot of the paid user only stuff from before is now free, so you might be able to use the free version now and have it work. Its worth a shot for anyone who wants to try.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Gotta say, sometimes I wanna slap Japan, and the Japanese for not promoting English as required secondary language, both in regular life and in terms of programming. Some aspects of their culture are still stuck somehere in 1730 - how can a country be so industrialized, modernized in technology and still be so ignorant of/about international relations and communications?.
Imagine every programmer on this planet would start programming in his native language only.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
Gotta say, sometimes I wanna slap Japan, and the Japanese for not promoting English as required secondary language, both in regular life and in terms of programming. Some aspects of their culture are still stuck somehere in 1730 - how can a country be so industrialized, modernized in technology and still be so ignorant of/about international relations and communications?.
Imagine every programmer on this planet would start programming in his native language only.
I'm sure non-english speaking people see it the same way for their language

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Translating this game would be a nightmare. While the game is unique, it doesn't run that well and the gameplay is somewhat dated. By far the biggest issue is the extremely archaic code, basically you'd have to create your only version of the text and replace all the current text, all within a very unfriendly and unhelpful engine/code, using Mtool with a GPT translation just spits back indecipherable gibberish while in combat.

Seriously just play the game in Japanese for 10 minutes to see what im talking about.

Nobody else is a bigger cheerleader for the translation of this game through the years, but if you are thinking of translating this right now save yourself the sanity, you'd probably quit the translation 10% in and change your hobby to bird watching just so you'd never have to look at it again.

+0

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Translating this game would be a nightmare. While the game is unique, it doesn't run that well and the gameplay is somewhat dated. By far the biggest issue is the extremely archaic code, basically you'd have to create your only version of the text and replace all the current text, all within a very unfriendly and unhelpful engine/code, using Mtool with a GPT translation just spits back indecipherable gibberish while in combat.

Seriously just play the game in Japanese for 10 minutes to see what im talking about.

Nobody else is a bigger cheerleader for the translation of this game through the years, but if you are thinking of translating this right now save yourself the sanity, you'd probably quit the translation 10% in and change your hobby to bird watching just so you'd never have to look at it again.

+0
I use MTOOL & Chat GPT, for this game. It’s actually REALLY good.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Any chance you could provide a tutorial how to set it up? Or maybe the copy itself?
Nope… it’s pretty much plug n play, and it wouldn’t do you any good. Basically, to get the most up to date version and hire functions, you gotta be a patron supporter. Without a personal key, it won’t unlock the restrictions.

Just Google “AdventCirno MTool ”. Should be the first thing that pops up… under the stupid sponsored links.