RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

EasternRoman

May 2, 2021
so no one really has an already translated version lying arounf to upload, uh?

Last edited:

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
so no one really has an already translated version lying arounf to pload, uh?
I don't think you can find a translated version for this game because until now the Mods continue to be updated and the game with Mods is too big to translate. I think it's best to use MTool to translate the game.

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I'd be happy with just a download for the game already patched with the mod lol. I tried getting it to work for like 3hours and just gave up.
It should be pretty straight forward. As long as you have 1.20, just decrypt the mod .atc file with AttachéCase4 and extract into the game folder

EasternRoman

May 2, 2021
It should be pretty straight forward. As long as you have 1.20, just decrypt the mod .atc file with AttachéCase4 and extract into the game folder
Are you sure that's all you have to do? because I'm reasonably certain I tried that and it didn't work

wait nvm you meant without the english patch, right?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Are you sure that's all you have to do? because I'm reasonably certain I tried that and it didn't work

wait nvm you meant without the english patch, right?
Yep, AttachéCase is needed only to extract the japanese mods putting the icon of the original game as the password.
For the english patch is different. It covers the 3075atc ver, so is more or less a year old.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So basically the patch doesn't work for 1.20?
The version 1.20 is the version of the plain game without mod.
The project started with translating the game with the mods and the mods are not official, so they have a version themselves.
The latest english patch compatible with the mods is the 3075atc.
So before apply the english patch u have to add the japanese mod to the game. Only after that you can apply the english mod.
In this thread there are the instructions if there are issues...but a lot of poeple found a lot of problems with the Zethin patch so you can skip that.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
hey guys. I finally found out why it didnt work for me. I had to change the locale for the ENTIRE system to japanese, now the stupid game can finally read the mod files. I dont know if others have the same problem, just wanted to share.

Edit: Anyone knows how to change the window size? Its too tiny on a 4k monitor

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
DAMN! I dont understand shit in this thread (I thought the game works for me, but nope..)

Anyways, I did these two things and didnt download anything from this thread:

1. Downloaded the v1.20 of the game.
2. Applied the latest "the plains, hills and cages" mod.
I didnt add any patches that got posted here, cant be bothered, try it yourself if anything in this thread works anymore.

Reminder: If youre not a mtool patreon member, you can only play mtl with the base v1.20 game, as the modded version is way to long (28mb~).

Edit: Cant do step 2 yet
Edit2: Added some details to this post + the game seems to work now. Uploaded the link.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
hey guys. I finally found out why it didnt work for me. I had to change the locale for the ENTIRE system to japanese, now the stupid game can finally read the mod files. I dont know if others have the same problem, just wanted to share.

Edit: Anyone knows how to change the window size? Its too tiny on a 4k monitor
Alt+Enter doesn't work?
DAMN! I dont understand shit in this thread (I thought the game works for me, but nope..)

Anyways, I did two things:

1. Downloaded the v1.20 of the game !LINK!
2. Applied the latest "the plains, hills and cages" mod.
I didnt add any patches that got posted here, cant be bothered, try it yourself if anything in this thread works anymore.

Reminder: If youre not a mtool patreon member, you can only play mtl with the base v1.20 game, as the modded version is way to long (28mb~).
I don't have any problems for the japanese only version 1.20+mods.
Don't be offended but there must be something in your game.
I can upload my copy with the mods applied (if I can find it) so you can try and confront it.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Alt+Enter doesn't work?
nope it still stays small. I installed intergscaler and it kinda works okay. Btw, do you know how to install the latest version of the the plains, hills and cages mod? For some reason the files on the mod website are encrypted and saved as .atc. I cant find the password .

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
nope it still stays small. I installed intergscaler and it kinda works okay. Btw, do you know how to install the latest version of the the plains, hills and cages mod? For some reason the files on the mod website are encrypted and saved as .atc. I cant find the password .
Oh the password is the game Icon so you have to drag and drop it there.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Oh the password is the game Icon so you have to drag and drop it there
alright thanks!

Edit: Hm doesnt work for me. I cant drag it in there. I have the latest attachecase4 verison.
Edit2: I found out, had to allow drag and drop iin the settings

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
alright thanks!

Edit: Hm doesnt work for me. I cant drag it in there. I have the latest attachecase4 verison.
Ok that's probably because you don't have that option enabled.
So the trick is Option>Andvanced> allow drag and drop file instead of password
Remember to drop the Icon and not the Exe file of the original game as a password

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Ok that's probably because you don't have that option enabled.
So the trick is Option>Andvanced> allow drag and drop file instead of password
Remember to drop the Icon and not the Exe file of the original game as a password
yup did that it works now. I will upload the game now to my original comment.