RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
not tahts the base game.Mod version needs some time to upload (nearly 2gb). The game with the mod will be on step 2.
Ah, gotcha. Well thank you in advance... guess I might need to finally give in and figure out mtool...

So, in brief what does the mod add/change? I know the thread here made it sound like the mod is just a straight upgrade so there is likely not much point in playing the game without the mod.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So your link up above is the japanese game with the mod installed?
I think that one is quite old. It was when I started to translate it (or at least to try) but a more expert one showed and he dropped it after a few months.
They got too far with this mod imo, because they are putting it a lot of ai cg that ruins the game... but it seems they like it.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I kinda believe that this game is never getting a translation.
On a better note, the devs are working on succubus rhapsodia 2 and so far we know:
-the protagonist is different
-same world but different story
-it's made in unity, so maybe one of the autotranslators might work without breaking the game

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
DAMN! I dont understand shit in this thread (I thought the game works for me, but nope..)

Anyways, I did these two things and didnt download anything from this thread:

1. Downloaded the v1.20 of the game.
2. Applied the latest "the plains, hills and cages" mod.
I didnt add any patches that got posted here, cant be bothered, try it yourself if anything in this thread works anymore.

Reminder: If youre not a mtool patreon member, you can only play mtl with the base v1.20 game, as the modded version is way to long (28mb~).

Edit: Cant do step 2 yet
Edit2: Added some details to this post + the game seems to work now. Uploaded the link.
Can't you just upload the translation file for the modded version for people to paste in and mtool picks it up or is that not how mtool works?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
On a better note, the devs are working on succubus rhapsodia 2 and so far we know:
-it's made in unity, so maybe one of the autotranslators might work without breaking the game
Yep, this is the link for the ones who are interested and want to keep an eye on it:

They announced it a week ago.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
In unity? Rip.. i won't be able to play it on my phone

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
ive been playing for a couple hours and there are some things that really pissed me off:
1. The minigame with the arrow keys is bullshit. You have like 3sec time to complete a 10 key stroke combination. Wtf?
2. FOR SOME REASON THE TITS ARE CENSORED!!! I CANT PLAY LIKE THIS!!!
3. You can only save with a crystal, so when you need like 30min to explore the map and it crashes, then you just lose progress and have to do it again...

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
ive been playing for a couple hours and there are some things that really pissed me off:
1. The minigame with the arrow keys is bullshit. You have like 3sec time to complete a 10 key stroke combination. Wtf?
2. FOR SOME REASON THE TITS ARE CENSORED!!! I CANT PLAY LIKE THIS!!!
3. You can only save with a crystal, so when you need like 30min to explore the map and it crashes, then you just lose progress and have to do it again...
1 You can slow the time to press the arrows in the settings
2 You can toggle the hearts censorship in the settings. You probably talked with the girl at the beginning and selected yes for the censor :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
3 Rarely happened to me, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. When happened the game gradually slows the pace at the point that it became unplayable or crashes...but that's a mod problem.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I didn't mean run it alone I meant someone tries to use mtool and then pastes over their inefficient translation file with one provided. Does that not also work?
I dont know how exactly the translation works with mtool. I just opened up the mtool translation .bin and theres only japanese there. Theres also seems to be some very long code on the first line, maybe its for verification and checks if the user has the paid mtool client.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
1 You can slow the time to press the arrows in the settings
2 You can toggle the hearts censorship in the settings. You probably talked with the girl at the beginning and selected yes for the censor :LOL::LOL::LOL:.
3 Rarely happened to me, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. When happened the game gradually slows the pace at the point that it became unplayable or crashes...but that's a mod problem.
Where can I toggle off the censorship, cant find the option

3Balance

Nov 17, 2021
DAMN! I dont understand shit in this thread (I thought the game works for me, but nope..)

Anyways, I did these two things and didnt download anything from this thread:

1. Downloaded the v1.20 of the game.
2. Applied the latest "the plains, hills and cages" mod.
I didnt add any patches that got posted here, cant be bothered, try it yourself if anything in this thread works anymore.

Reminder: If youre not a mtool patreon member, you can only play mtl with the base v1.20 game, as the modded version is way to long (28mb~).

Edit: Cant do step 2 yet
Edit2: Added some details to this post + the game seems to work now. Uploaded the link.
When I try the modded version you posted, I get this error. I think it's reading the name of the file but failing to load it properly.

3Balance

Nov 17, 2021
He won't reply. He probably did something with the Mod Script file
Yeah, just noticed he's a deleted user. Fuck. Been trying with both this thread and the ulmf thread, but I can't seem to get the translation working, different problems each time. I don't even mind only a partial translation (I know there's a UI-only patch I could try, but I also want to follow the story somewhat), I just want it to work.