RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I'm now getting this error from the .bat file

C:\Users\alfie\Downloads\SRPH\Succubus Rhapsodia_patch\translateCharacters.py:94: SyntaxWarning: invalid escape sequence '\.'
translated = re.sub("\.{2,}", "...", translated)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\alfie\Downloads\SRPH\Succubus Rhapsodia_patch\translateCharacters.py", line 3, in <module>
import pyperclip
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyperclip'

What exactly is the issue here?
Oh! I forgot that pyperclip is a module that would need to be installed separately, but since it's only used for the autotranslate function, I moved the import there so now it shouldn't be required anymore if you update. Sorry about the technical hiccups

DioDio

Mar 10, 2018
Oh! I forgot that pyperclip is a module that would need to be installed separately, but since it's only used for the autotranslate function, I moved the import there so now it shouldn't be required anymore if you update. Sorry about the technical hiccups
Dude, is that possible that you provide the translated succubus rhapsodia with mega or any other links? I've done following you steps described in github but didn't work every time. It would be so great if you could provide the succbus rhapsodia with translation you've done so far.

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Dude, is that possible that you provide the translated succubus rhapsodia with mega or any other links? I've done following you steps described in github but didn't work every time. It would be so great if you could provide the succbus rhapsodia with translation you've done so far.
I'm working on uploading a release version of the translation than you can just drop into the game folder. I'm not gonna provide the game files myself, but provided you have the game, the release version of the translation should be easy

DioDio

Mar 10, 2018
I'm working on uploading a release version of the translation than you can just drop into the game folder. I'm not gonna provide the game files myself, but provided you have the game, the release version of the translation should be easy
That works too. Thank you.

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
Huh. You're supposed to drag the icon.ico from the game files into the password field, right? Tried dragging it over into it a hundred times, but it's not working for me. Am I stupid? View attachment 3671545
Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling with it working with AttacheCase. New game (no mods or altered files) and updated attachecase but icon doesn't provide the key while using the ATC file.

Feb 24, 2021
Holy crap, the release version is incredible so far. My first playthrough a few months back was with translated UI, but no story or enemy dialogue. Seeing the whole thing translated for the first time feels like a dream...

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Holy crap, the release version is incredible so far. My first playthrough a few months back was with translated UI, but no story or enemy dialogue. Seeing the whole thing translated for the first time feels like a dream...
I'm very glad to hear it <3
Of course, feel free to let me know if there are issues that need fixing

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
The first release version is up:
Wait!, is this an updated version of the Succubus Rhapsodia translation? I played this game years ago but the person who was making the patch I used abandoned the project so I never managed to finish this game...

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
Screenshot (158).png
First Bug, when encountering the green haired succubus. I went back and encountered the same mob and worked fine though.

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
View attachment 3673579
First Bug, when encountering the green haired succubus. I went back and encountered the same mob and worked fine though.
Perhaps one of the encounter variatons is bugged. I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know! Seems like you've made it quite far already
Btw, there's an error_log.txt file in the game folder that gets generated when you crash, so it's helpful to send that when you encounter crashes

Last edited:
Reactions: Oskar1899

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Wait!, is this an updated version of the Succubus Rhapsodia translation? I played this game years ago but the person who was making the patch I used abandoned the project so I never managed to finish this game...
This is a brand new translation project, but yes, it's newer and more complete than the previous ones

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
This is a brand new translation project, but yes, it's newer and more complete than the previous ones
Thank you for your efforts , I reinstalled the game here but I had a problem opening the base game with an error graphics/tilesets/001-Grassland01 I remember that I had this problem in the past and that I needed an RPG Maker file but I don't remember the name, who knows what I need to fix this?

Last edited:

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Thank you for your efforts , I reinstalled the game here but I had a problem opening the base game with an error graphics/tilesets/001-Grassland01 I remember that I had this problem in the past and that I needed an RPG Maker file but I don't remember the name, who knows what I need to fix this?
I think you're missing the RTP

Feb 24, 2021
Nothing major to complain over. Every rare once in a while there's some map stuff untranslated. Here's two I caught so far:

1716746892299.png 1716749210457.png

Never caught them in pictures but I did see some ability names or battle dialogue untranslated. I think it was Priestess's shout move and one of the Imp's dialogues...

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Managed to fix that crash
Nothing major to complain over. Every rare once in a while there's some map stuff untranslated. Here's two I caught so far:

Never caught them in pictures but I did see some ability names or battle dialogue untranslated. I think it was Priestess's shout move and one of the Imp's dialogues...
I translated those missing lines now. It seems like I'm still missing some skill texts, so I should work on that some more

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
hey, I noticed you changed the fps to 60. While I enjoyed the gimmick for a while you think there could be a toggle or a way to turn it off? Just a personal preference I guess. If you can't that's fine (I did try adding the patch onto a new game without the rb file and it didn't quite do the trick.