RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
If you're not familiar with the mod, I wouldn't bother. But yeah it doesn't do anything if you don't add some additional graphics to the Graphics/Battlers folder. You can probably understand the naming scheme there if you take a look, so that .rb adds some support load more graphics if they just exist in the folder.
There's probably little reason for most people to use this, since you could just play with the mod straight up, but I made this script in case people wanna play the base game but might be used to having more graphics from the modded version
That's great, is there a way to make it work with "I" type images too? There are some common enemies that have good insertion images.

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
That's great, is there a way to make it work with "I" type images too? There are some common enemies that have good insertion images.
Yes, that should work if you place it in the Graphics/Battlers folders and GraphicsSupport.rb is enabled, but for regular enemies they need to be alone, since making them act like a boss sprite would be too much of an overhaul for this purpose. Without this restriction, they would be misaligned and/or overlapping with other sprites

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
How goes the translation for the mod?Also do i gotta apply the translation after starting the game?I applied it before and i get a blackscreen.I started it whitout the translation and also got one.

Last edited:

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I'm currently not actively translating the mod further, but I may come back to it in time.
You are in fact supposed to apply the translation before starting the game. It can take a while to boot up, try waiting on the black screen for 30s or so, and be sure to have the game window focused because otherwise the game process is completely paused.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
I'm currently not actively translating the mod further, but I may come back to it in time.
You are in fact supposed to apply the translation before starting the game. It can take a while to boot up, try waiting on the black screen for 30s or so, and be sure to have the game window focused because otherwise the game process is completely paused.
Oh okay,thanks!