Others None [Translation Request] タナトス-Thanatos-

HDuk571

Oct 31, 2019
I have become a monster
An era in which you can directly experience the world of games by uploading your consciousness to the server. As usual, playing online games, I encountered a mysterious bug and turned into a monster. I couldn't log out, I couldn't chat, I just wandered around the world.
However, I had the "power to break the rules" of this world To those who made me moss I'll take revenge on the female players ...!

With this "karma" !!
================================================ Detailed information such as character introduction and system is available on Ci-en!

Store:

Circle:
Censored: YES
Language: Japanese
Release Date: 2020-12-25

Genre
File sizeTotal 4.75GB

Download:

Picture: photo to store view :/

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I guess I forgot to post it ahahah, I'm currently working on the game, but it really is very fragile to translate, which means I have to constantly go back and forth between testing it and translating more (especially to find certain terms, much of the text keeps referencing variables, making it annoying to find specific lines). Plus, Translator++ does not like the game one bit, so it just decided it will pretend certain map files don't exist, so I spent the last few hours trying to figure out why it suddenly started crashing in certain parts.

In short: I have a MTL'd build that's very sloppy, but covers almost the whole game. If nobody minds I'll spend quite some time polishing this more than I did with my previous translation since this is a longer game (and the animations are seriously great) - just know that, unless I throw the towel and release this because I find some major roadblock, I am working on this at my own pace.

D

Deleted member 287869

I guess I forgot to post it ahahah, I'm currently working on the game, but it really is very fragile to translate, which means I have to constantly go back and forth between testing it and translating more (especially to find certain terms, much of the text keeps referencing variables, making it annoying to find specific lines). Plus, Translator++ does not like the game one bit, so it just decided it will pretend certain map files don't exist, so I spent the last few hours trying to figure out why it suddenly started crashing in certain parts.

In short: I have a MTL'd build that's very sloppy, but covers almost the whole game. If nobody minds I'll spend quite some time polishing this more than I did with my previous translation since this is a longer game (and the animations are seriously great) - just know that, unless I throw the towel and release this because I find some major roadblock, I am working on this at my own pace.
based musse chad

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Obviously it'll take a while to edit, the game does have lots of dialogue. But, just as a dumb example, here's an excerpt from the first scene with MTL (and a lil' bit of editing):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the same scene after being properly translated:

And the original scene was legible, at least. A majority of the game is straight up gibberish or partially translated - with sex scenes obviously being absolute top notch poetry ("I'm going to squid in your sister's dick! I'll blame your dick!" and such) ahahah. From a certain point the Main Character also starts speaking in a very peculiar way, which MTL destroys completely.

Anyway, I'll be posting updates to keep track of my projects, and I put a simple progress tracker (approximate of course). That way I won't be making a post every single time I progress through this ahahah - hopefully I can get this done without taking like, a year or something, but keep in mind it IS a hobby and real life can get in the way!

Game's really fucking good by the way, the animations are top notch.

Nanao6924

Feb 21, 2019
Obviously it'll take a while to edit, the game does have lots of dialogue. But, just as a dumb example, here's an excerpt from the first scene with MTL (and a lil' bit of editing):

And here is the same scene after being properly translated:

And the original scene was legible, at least. A majority of the game is straight up gibberish or partially translated - with sex scenes obviously being absolute top notch poetry ("I'm going to squid in your sister's dick! I'll blame your dick!" and such) ahahah. From a certain point the Main Character also starts speaking in a very peculiar way, which MTL destroys completely.

Anyway, I'll be posting updates to keep track of my projects, and I put a simple progress tracker (approximate of course). That way I won't be making a post every single time I progress through this ahahah - hopefully I can get this done without taking like, a year or something, but keep in mind it IS a hobby and real life can get in the way!

Game's really fucking good by the way, the animations are top notch.
Thank you so much for taking your time with this <3