Others None [Translation Request] タナトス-Thanatos-

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Translation is still progressing smoothly, as I wrote in the latest update on my blog there's just lots of flavor text. From item descriptions to the small moans that pop up during sex scenes, each of which has variants depending on how good the girl is feeling and what part of her body you're touching. Which kinda leads to a lot of repetitive text that still has to be translated by hand ahahah. But it's definitely going decently well!

Plus the second (and last) Route still has to be translated, so it's not like this is releasing TOO soon. Sorry if anyone wants it releasing extra soon, there's just text everywhere ahahah

Last edited:

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Translation is still progressing smoothly, as I wrote in the latest update on my blog there's just lots of flavor text. From item descriptions to the small moans that pop up during sex scenes, each of which has variants depending on how good the girl is feeling and what part of her body you're touching. Which kinda leads to a lot of repetitive text that still has to be translated by hand ahahah. But it's definitely going decently well!

Plus the second (and last) Route still has to be translated, so it's not like this is releasing TOO soon. Sorry if anyone wants it releasing extra soon, there's just text everywhere ahahah
nice, thank you

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
So, a bit of a status update. I've had health issues that prevented me from being able to work with a screen for over a week, and I'm still getting different checkups every three or four days for it. BUT, I've still done plenty of progress, especially given the circumstances ahahah.

I do need to finish the second route, but it's actually close to being done. By "second route" I strictly refer to the main quests: the second route also introduces "Side Stories", two for each girl. Each of them is shorter than a main chapter, but they're still important for character development/backstories, so there's no way I'm not translating those as well.

And then there's the H Scenes, which... I mean, each one almost has as many lines as a side story, so those would probably take a bit too. But overall I've done good progress, and I'm happy with how much has been translated so far!

If I had to hazard a guess, I can probably release a version 1.0 of the translation this very Spring, but depending on the level of polish I want for certain things it may take a little longer. Hopefully there won't be any more setbacks either!

I hope I can release this soon, because this game definitely is worth experiencing with proper English!

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
So, a bit of a status update. I've had health issues that prevented me from being able to work with a screen for over a week, and I'm still getting different checkups every three or four days for it. BUT, I've still done plenty of progress, especially given the circumstances ahahah.

I do need to finish the second route, but it's actually close to being done. By "second route" I strictly refer to the main quests: the second route also introduces "Side Stories", two for each girl. Each of them is shorter than a main chapter, but they're still important for character development/backstories, so there's no way I'm not translating those as well.

And then there's the H Scenes, which... I mean, each one almost has as many lines as a side story, so those would probably take a bit too. But overall I've done good progress, and I'm happy with how much has been translated so far!

If I had to hazard a guess, I can probably release a version 1.0 of the translation this very Spring, but depending on the level of polish I want for certain things it may take a little longer. Hopefully there won't be any more setbacks either!

I hope I can release this soon, because this game definitely is worth experiencing with proper English!
Maybe you should see if anyone else interested in helping you.
To speed up the progress.

I am sure there is others willing to help with good translation skills.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe you should see if anyone else interested in helping you.
To speed up the progress.

I am sure there is others willing to help with good translation skills.
Hmm, I don't know, to be honest I think I'd rather tackle this at my own pace, you know? Since I can get busy or slow down progress at times, I wouldn't want to be "holding back" someone else. But this is going pretty smoothly all things considered, so I'm not worried about that!

Hanzor

Aug 5, 2018
Hmm, I don't know, to be honest I think I'd rather tackle this at my own pace, you know? Since I can get busy or slow down progress at times, I wouldn't want to be "holding back" someone else. But this is going pretty smoothly all things considered, so I'm not worried about that!
Just wanted to say thank you! Hoping you recover and get well soon~

SameAsAlways

Aug 23, 2018

Qualitywise, this game seems to be special, so taking your time and not rushing it might be worth it. ^^ (says the guy who was instantly impatient on the moment he saw someone else is translating this)

Thanks for the effort.

GoD_Anubis

Jul 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "TheDarkSky, pos: 5576630, anggota: 388778"]
Hmm, saya tidak tahu, sejujurnya saya pikir saya lebih suka menangani ini dengan kecepatan saya sendiri, Anda tahu? Karena saya terkadang bisa sibuk atau memperlambat kemajuan, saya tidak ingin "menahan" orang lain. Tapi ini berjalan cukup lancar semua hal dipertimbangkan, jadi saya tidak khawatir tentang itu!
[/KUTIPAN]
GWS Bro ,, i wait you'r work