[Translation Request] Trans-Female Fantasy Nexus

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Here is my machine translation of the game and all the DLC. Some pictures have been translated. I will not post a link to the game, because I want people to support the game.
There is a problem with the translated status screen (mirror screen) you posted, because the background is completely black and it doesn't show you the character. I personally translated that screen and fixed the background problem. Now it should work just fine. Maybe if I'm the mood I'll translate also the other pictures

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have a save for this, the append, and complete edition? I've looked everywhere, I'm using the normal Japanese edition. I don't have time to grind and just want to enjoy the content. Frankly, I'm surprised no English companies have picked this up for translation yet. I don't usually find rpg maker games to be decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: demonhuntercrow

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the Nexus Complete Edition RJ430948 v1.0.

This will only work for the complete edition and not the standard version. The complete edition includes the Append expansion.
This was made after a specific request, ignoring/not comparing itself to the existing MTLs.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Name plates and the travel book are picture based.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the Nexus Complete Edition RJ430948 v1.0.

This will only work for the complete edition and not the standard version. The complete edition includes the Append expansion.
This was made after a specific request, ignoring/not comparing itself to the existing MTLs.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
Name plates and the travel book are picture based.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Extracted the translation and this popped when opening the game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Extracted the translation and this popped when opening the game
Where did you get the game?
Reminder that the patch is for the complete edition, which includes the append expansion. (RJ430948)

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Where did you get the game?
Reminder that the patch is for the complete edition, which includes the append expansion. (RJ430948)
I downloaded one from a link in this thread, which I don't think was with the Append DLC, then I downloaded a separate copy which was from but still had same issue.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I downloaded one from a link in this thread, which I don't think was with the Append DLC, then I downloaded a separate copy which was from but still had same issue.
I think you misunderstand. There is the base game , Append 1 , Append 2 , and the complete edition .

For the translation to work you specifically need , which is a completely separate version that includes the content of all the others and some new bugfixes.
You can find it on hentai-sharing for example.

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
I think you misunderstand. There is the base game , Append 1 , Append 2 , and the complete edition .

For the translation to work you specifically need , which is a completely separate version that includes the content of all the others and some new bugfixes.
You can find it on hentai-sharing for example.
Ah I see, I found the proper compatible version for the translation and it functions fine. Appreciate the explanation.

!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->