RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Blackout6995

Jun 16, 2019
avervon came back to check this thread after months, hoping to find a hero who was translating this game. I had no hope i would find anyone, but damn, there actually is someone. Thanks for your work man, i really hope you complete it

Reactions: Nerro

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

A bit slow on translation progress, but a BIG update to pictures.
Since I'm going to be translating Rai's portion next, I'm working on the main menus first.
These are a work in progress, but some work is better than none.

Since some images are hard to see as thumbnails, I've put the full images down below. They're an assortment of different types of images, so some might be smaller parts of a whole menu. This does not include everything I've worked on, but it's a decent chunk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for translation notes and for the progress as of now, it's down below like before.

When I finish the first Mikami section I plan to work on a bunch of Rai's section, both his dialogue and his images, but that's a long time into the future.
I'll drop the first Mikami section here as a MEGA file containing all the translation progress as a sample of what I've worked on. Afterwards, I want to switch to a more private method of distributing the translation, as I don't like shipping out incomplete builds publicly, either through sites like patreon or places like discord.

I am splitting my focus between this game and the other game I'm working on, NTR of the Slutty Magical Girl Flan, so I apologize if updates are slower than my initial ones.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, update.

Since I'm going to be translating Rai's portion next, I'm working on the main menus first.

Since some images are hard to see as thumbnails, I've put the full images down below. They're an assortment of different types of images, so some might be smaller parts of a whole menu. This does not include everything I've worked on, but it's a decent chunk.

As for translation notes and for the progress as of now, it's down below like before.

When I finish the first Mikami section I plan to work on a bunch of Rai's section, both his dialogue and his images, but that's a long time into the future.
I'll drop the first Mikami section here as a MEGA file containing all the translation progress as a sample of what I've worked on. Afterwards, I want to switch to a more private method of distributing the translation, as I don't like shipping out incomplete builds publicly, either through sites like patreon or places like discord.

I am splitting my focus between this game and the other game I'm working on, NTR of the Slutty Magical Girl Flan, so I apologize if updates are slower than my initial ones.
MUCHAS GRACIAS BRADAAAA

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, update.

You're a Legend. :cool:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, update.

You are a hero, a legend even.

Solune

May 15, 2020
Hi, update.

in my head "i need a hero"

AnTon_SarZ

Dec 31, 2021
Hi, update.

Jan 17, 2021
Is there a walktrough/guide i need it I can't run the mtool due to Windows defender not allowing it.
if theres no walkthrough can i ask how to disable windows defender????

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, update.

What the fuck? A Legend came out of nowhere.:love:+1 for you mah khing..

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

Not too much this time in the translation section either, a few new places translated and a few scenes done, but nothing much. This is due to me trying to finish up my other translation, as I want to devote my full attention to this as soon as possible.

Most of the meat of the update is that I've finished translating the natures of the prostitutes, which is good to get out of the way, as well as some definitions. There's some cool ones they put in like Virgin Hunter/Killer and "Brood Parasite", or what I've translated as Host, since it defines a person or creature that takes care of another person's eggs/children (Think taking care of a baby your spouse and another person had created).

I won't be giving an update on the translation as there's not too much that's been updated (Armor Shop and the initial sex scenes of Dablo), but I'll give examples of the pictures I've translated.

PokiePokey

Nov 21, 2020
Hi, update.

Not too much this time in the translation section either, a few new places translated and a few scenes done, but nothing much. This is due to me trying to finish up my other translation, as I want to devote my full attention to this as soon as possible.

Most of the meat of the update is that I've finished translating the natures of the prostitutes, which is good to get out of the way, as well as some definitions. There's some cool ones they put in like Virgin Hunter/Killer and "Brood Parasite", or what I've translated as Host, since it defines a person or creature that takes care of another person's eggs/children (Think taking care of a baby your spouse and another person had created).

I won't be giving an update on the translation as there's not too much that's been updated (Armor Shop and the initial sex scenes of Dablo), but I'll give examples of the pictures I've translated.

An absolute legend. Incredible work so far!

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hi, update.

Do the easy ones first, mah khing. Just keep your pace don't be burnout.