kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
password is inganontr

BTW , i manage to get some machine translate from kai part
Should probably specify:
The inganontr password is only useful for this

which is the 2nd DLC

The first DLC is this, and we don't know the password

the author gives hints here and states that from version 1.839 onwards this DLC is included in a zip file.

This is the thing we keep saying inganontr doesn't work on.

On a different note, MTool A10U18 asks for a "supporter key used in the translation" on version 1.839, is there a fix for this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Niarno

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
The other zip password is maoukami , someone already post that password in other thread
Thanks very much, I'm working on a folder that has both of these already unzipped an inside. Just trying to figure out how to make them work since they LOOK like they're meant to replace main game files to work. I don't suppose you must make two copies and modify one, that'd be...cumbersome.

Still haven't gotten the Translation Tool to work, keeps asking for "supporter key used in translation".

Bertqtxz

Jul 2, 2018
Hello,

ive got the game running fine with the old mtl version and the trsdata from this thread, but ran into a big problem in game.

When i try to switch to the male character/brothel part using the lampost, my character sprite disappears, if i switch back afterwards mikamis gone too :/
I tried everything i could come up with on the spot, reloading, dressed/undressed, pregnant/not, trying to trigger scenes or go into combat while invisible, nothing fixes it.

Anyone experience the same/knows of some way to reload your character sprite? Possibly with the mtl tool?

Reactions: Rizki9990

marthal

May 12, 2017
Hello guys Their is someone that can directly translate the game in english ? without that we use a translation software

I can pay the translation if needed

Exarchellscream

Jul 4, 2020
Should probably specify:
The inganontr password is only useful for this

which is the 2nd DLC

The first DLC is this, and we don't know the password

the author gives hints here and states that from version 1.839 onwards this DLC is included in a zip file.

This is the thing we keep saying inganontr doesn't work on.

On a different note, MTool A10U18 asks for a "supporter key used in the translation" on version 1.839, is there a fix for this?
I downloaded this and why i'm stuck at a room that looks like a recollection room?