RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
It is a translation software people use to run some foreign language games. It does get flagged by most anti-virus. So if you plan to use it, you often need to figure a way to disable all your AV or create exceptions. There are some YouTube on how to use it.

Though in my opinion, most people get scared to try it once disabling AV is a requirement.

Reactions: sirrob119

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
It is a translation software people use to run some foreign language games. It does get flagged by most anti-virus. So if you plan to use it, you often need to figure a way to disable all your AV or create exceptions. There are some YouTube on how to use it.

Though in my opinion, most people get scared to try it once disabling AV is a requirement.
Cool, I'll check it out.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

Using Windows Defender, I just tell it to ignore this particular program when it throws an alert.