RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
will this be added as a game in the forum someday or gotta stay like a translation request 4rever? also +1

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
will this be added as a game in the forum someday or gotta stay like a translation request 4rever? also +1
Well, according to the info on the DLsite, this game was released in July. So it has been out for half a year. I myself am unable to translate Asian languages into English, so I can only assume it is not a fun job to do.

I have faith that if fans and the community remain positive and appreciative towards Devs and Translators, we may see something in time. Keep the faith my brothers and sisters of this genre.

And as always, a heartfelt thank-you to anyone who donates their time towards translations. You are Paladins to us all.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
+1 also funny thing dont use the tram in the city's it whill kill those NPC on its patway and you get meat from it but they respawn back after getting back on the map still funny

yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
here bruh, I translate used google translate, try it if have errors, im not the made "Scripts.rvdata2" cus I edit used android, its hard and limited
* edited
for some reason, I deleted item.rvdata2

Last edited: