Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Tried it and it doesn't work. It's stuck loading forever and it was never in russian either.
That is because you probably extracted the "translator++" folder in the wrong place, or not extracted it at all.
Try doing step 4 again as it says and it should work

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
Nevermind, I got it. I don't even remember doing what I did but it worked.

Last edited:

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Did it perfectly and the same problem still shows up. Instructions aren't clear enough if that's the case.
Lol and I thought I went overkill with the instructions.
Did it step by step twice, worked twice.

I am 99% sure the problem is that you are extracting the whole "translator++_x64" or "translator++_x32" folders, instead of the "translator++" folder that is inside both of them. Do step 4 again

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In the meantime I have also tested to see if this method works for the latest build, tldr: it doesn't.
But I am nearly sure that if we got a more recent "translator++" folder (ie user profile that was used with that particular build) from someone it would work, even if the user was banned (it would require testing though)
That implies you have it though.
Where did you get it? Can you share it?
Does your source include the crack for the old layer of drm?

I don't fully know it because I've never done it myself, but apparently if you download Tranlator++ from the patreon it's purposely missing files, and you would download those files depending on your account when you launch it.
Those files used to be in the main folder and now they've either moved to the Appdata folder, or those are now additional ones.

So "I would guess" that we do not just need the Appdata account data, but also the files of the old DRM that are loaded into the main folder, or it will not work. (Those Russian versions already include them.)

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
That implies you have it though.
Where did you get it? Can you share it?
Does your source include the crack for the old layer of drm?

I don't fully know it because I've never done it myself, but apparently if you download Tranlator++ from the patreon it's purposely missing files, and you would download those files depending on your account when you launch it.
Those files used to be in the main folder and now they've either moved to the Appdata folder, or those are now additional ones.

So "I would guess" that we do not just need the Appdata account data, but also the files of the old DRM that are loaded into the main folder, or it will not work. (Those Russian versions already include them.)
Yes, I have the "latest" (or close to it) build.
Personally I would have no problems sharing it, but would prefer having the OK from my source, as a safety measure against account banning basically, especially if what you say (belllow) is true.
No, I don't have the crack for that "latest" version, just the same one for the build v4.9.28, which as I said before doesn't work (as it is) for the "latest" build, thus sharing what I got now is pointless until we get the crack.

>apparently if you download Tranlator++ from the patreon it's purposely missing files, and you would download those files depending on your account when you launch it.
>Those files used to be in the main folder and now they've either moved to the Appdata folder, or those are now additional ones.

Umm I truly don't know because I would have to see how a fresh unaltered build looks, but honestly I don't think there exist a way to connect the files from your Translator++ folder to your account once you already got them, there may be but it is unlikely.
Furthermore, when I compared files between Translator++ v4.9.28 and the ones in the "latest" build I got, the amount of files count is similar (barely a few new ones), main changes are found in that (several) files got updated, most files between builds remained unchanged.
All this is talking about the builds in the form we (I) got shared, which I am guessing are already complete, as opposed to how they may be without "filling" them in first with the files from patreon (a subject I know nothing about).

Good news is that I got an idea and if it works, as I think it should, then we may get the "latest" build working, but I am waiting for my source to test it first from his side, for now we will have to wait (either days or a couple of weeks).
In the meantime we got v4.9.28 working, up from v4.8.31, so that's something already

Last edited:

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Here's a snippet from a conversation about it. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing this, but I assume this is old news anyway if dreamsavor introduced new DRM measures on top of that : /
I think I may know which file is refered here, but it doesn't matter anyway since we get a Translator++ build with that file inside everytime (or so I think)

Zeerotoa

Dec 28, 2021
I met some problems using this tool to translate love love my buddy X. After creating new project it always came out the reference error, seems like a problem on js.
1674612785894.png

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
I don't know if I'm the dumbest person alive, but I have never been able to get Sugoi Translator working in Translator++. I've tried every single method in this thread and all I get is ''Undefined'' for translations and ''Python not found'' in the server.

It's been close to a week and I've given up hope.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if I'm the dumbest person alive, but I have never been able to get Sugoi Translator working in Translator++. I've tried every single method in this thread and all I get is ''Undefined'' for translations and ''Python not found'' in the server.

It's been close to a week and I've given up hope.
Do you actually mean in Translator++, or in general?
Also you have python installed right? There's different python installation types. (Depending on if you choose install for all users, or not, and they conflict with each other.)
It could be that your version is fucked and you need to completely remove all traces of it before reinstalling.

If you go into the Sugoi "Code" folder and you start the "Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat", do you get 2 cmd windows and a blue window with the text "Text copied to the clipboard manually or programmatically will show up here along with the translation."?
If so do you actually get a translation in that window if you copy Japanese to your clipboard. or does your Sugoi simply not work in general?

Edit:
I might as well already add a installation tutorial.
Basically get the toolkit here:

Get v4 here (provided by llyama):

Put the model in Code/backendserver/program-backend/Sugoi-Translator-Offline/offlineTranslation/fairsec/japanesemodel.

Then either use the "Sugoi-Toolkit (click here).bat" or go to the "Code" folder and run the "Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat" directly.
This is how it's supposed to look like:
screen.png

Once you have that working and it accepts stuff from your clipboard get the Red Sugoi addon from Reddo9999.

(You can also have it downloaded automatically by Translator++.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
Do you actually mean in Translator++, or in general?
Also you have python installed right? There's different python installation types. (Depending on if you choose install for all users, or not, and they conflict with each other.)
It could be that your version is fucked and you need to completely remove all traces of it before reinstalling.

If you go into the Sugoi "Code" folder and you start the "Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat", do you get 2 cmd windows and a blue window with the text "Text copied to the clipboard manually or programmatically will show up here along with the translation."?
If so do you actually get a translation in that window if you copy Japanese to your clipboard. or does your Sugoi simply not work in general?

Edit:
I might as well already add a installation tutorial.
Basically get the toolkit here:

Get v4 here (provided by llyama):

Put the model in Code/backendserver/program-backend/Sugoi-Translator-Offline/offlineTranslation/fairsec/japanesemodel.

Then either use the "Sugoi-Toolkit (click here).bat" or go to the "Code" folder and run the "Sugoi-Translator-Offline.bat" directly.
This is how it's supposed to look like:
View attachment 2339353

Once you have that working and it accepts stuff from your clipboard get the Red Sugoi addon from Reddo9999.

(You can also have it downloaded automatically by Translator++.)
I've tried that at least twenty times and nothing has changed. Translator++ never works with Sugoi and Sugoi offline translator never works either.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've tried that at least twenty times and nothing has changed. Translator++ never works with Sugoi and Sugoi offline translator never works either.
Well you're not giving a whole lot of information.
What operating system are you even using? Windows 10?
What does it say if you put
Code:
python --version
into cmd?

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
Well you're not giving a whole lot of information.
What operating system are you even using? Windows 10?
What does it say if you put
Code:
python --version
into cmd?
It says ''Python not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft store, or disable this shortcut from settings > Manage App Execution Aliases.''

Anytime I got close to making this work, it says server closed because of missing torch. Whatever that means

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It says ''Python not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft store, or disable this shortcut from settings > Manage App Execution Aliases.''

Anytime I got close to making this work, it says server closed because of missing torch. Whatever that means
Oh... So you don't actually have a working python version. Well that is not Sugoi's or Tranlsator++'s fault.

Please remove all traces of python from your machine.
Go to Settings>Apps if there's an entry for python click on it and uninstall it.
Go to Program Files and Program Files(x86) and remove all folders named python (If there are any).
Go to C: Users > URNAME >AppData > Local and remove all folders named python (if there are any).

Then download python from here:
EDIT: For someone else reading this later, apparently you need an older python version for the Cuda stuff.
I ignored that because my CPU is beefy enough that I really don't need it to be faster.

Assuming you have a 64bit system and Windows 10.

When installing make sure you have "Add pyhton.exe to PATH" checked.
I would also check "Install python for all users" because it's a nicer path than having it cramped in appdata.

Once you've done that run the
Code:
python --version
command again and tell me if the output changed.

Last edited:

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
Oh... So you don't actually have a working python version. Well that is not Sugoi's or Tranlsator++'s fault.

Please remove all traces of python from your machine.
Go to Settings>Apps if there's an entry for python click on it and uninstall it.
Go to Program Files and Program Files(x86) and remove all folders named python (If there are any).
Go to C: Users > URNAME >AppData > Local and remove all folders named python (if there are any).

Then download python from here:

Assuming you have a 64bit system and Windows 10.

When installing make sure you have "Add pyhton.exe to PATH" checked.
I would also check "Install python for all users" because it's a nicer path than having it cramped in appdata.

Once you've done that run the
Code:
python --version
command again and tell me if the output changed.
I managed to install it correctly and it does show up when looking for it in cmd. Sugoi Translator offline seems to be working fine now but I haven't tried it in Translator++ yet.

Trying to install pip gives me this message ''Error: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement torch ( from versions: none)
''Error: No matching distribution found for torch

Yet another roadblock for me.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I managed to install it correctly and it does show up when looking for it in cmd. Sugoi Translator offline seems to be working fine now but I haven't tried it in Translator++ yet.

Trying to install pip gives me this message ''Error: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement torch ( from versions: none)
''Error: No matching distribution found for torch

Yet another roadblock for me.
Why do you even need torch? You said Sugoi was working now.
Is the Translator++ addon RedSugoi not working?

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
Why do you even need torch? You said Sugoi was working now.
Is the Translator++ addon RedSugoi not working?
That's the whole reason why I'm in this thread. Translator++ refuses to work with Sugoi translator offline and never gives me the option to use my GPU even if I use the option of patching it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That's the whole reason why I'm in this thread. Translator++ refuses to work with Sugoi translator offline and never gives me the option to use my GPU even if I use the option of patching it.
Well good luck with that.
I'm done playing the guessing game without getting any proper information.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote