• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Dats gonna take a while. X3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before someone shares and risks their account.
A normal copy doesn't actually help us.

There is additional data being downloaded every time you launch one of the new versions and stored outside of the normal folder in a hidden container.
To crack it you need to have an active account, (I was told it also needs to be the highest tier version) then find and extract the data from that container and merge it into the original "fake" data.
Then you need to have the data of that account in your local folder and prevent Translator++ from phoning home. Otherwise the account will immediately be banned and your current data will be destroyed.

So it's a bit of an annoying process, you constantly need to backup everything, and even if everything goes perfectly the account will still be connected to that version, meaning if dreamsavior gets their hands on the crack version they still see the acc and ban it.
(The crack version will continue to work even after the acc is banned, but that still means whoever shares it will most likely loose their acc.)

Arku3

Aug 13, 2022
I'm using version 4.8.31, which is not listed in this topic.
You can find it here:

A bit older version, but you don't have to mess with launching from a .bat file.
Interestingly, there is a patch of a newer version , but you can't update it.
Even for updating from a file, it requires an internet connection to check if you have the original version and will not allow updates. If you turn off the internet, it will also wait for the internet connection.
Perhaps someone can get around this.

By the way does anyone know javascript?
I tried to use custom escaper function for generated game translation on renpy engine to:

gg.PNG
1. It also translated the original dialogues as you can see in the image. Only when I add the "#" character it doesn't translate, but adding and removing manually takes a lot of time.

ssa.PNG
2. Translates the subtitles in square brackets, which is why it throws errors while playing.

Does anyone know how to make it detect so that it does not translate lines with 4 spaces and the word "old"?
And not translate the text in square brackets?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bard11

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
Here you have the Translator++ v4.9.28 download and set up.
This is (mostly) a workaround, but it works.
Thanks to Shisaye for putting together the crack code and certain russians (out site) for the download source.

View attachment 2332056
View attachment [VIRUS] Crack.zip

can not download the crack
and wher you find the "RUNTranslator++.exe" is just "RUNTranslator++.bat"

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment [VIRUS] Crack.zip

can not download the crack
and wher you find the "RUNTranslator++.exe" is just "RUNTranslator++.bat"
You can find my versions here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/post-9904155
The executable is flagged as virus because it makes changes to your firewall. (For exactly 30 seconds then it reverts everything back to normal.)

If absolutely necessary I could encrypt the executable so it is no longer flagged, but on desktop you should have a download anyway option.

Reactions: Nessiah and Bard11

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So like I'm trying to run this game through Translator++

Problem is CommonEvents.json is somehow 4 megabits of text and coding which means anything would take forever to parse it
What should I do?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So like I'm trying to run this game through Translator++

Problem is CommonEvents.json is somehow 4 megabits of text and coding which means anything would take forever to parse it
What should I do?
Depending on your setup you can go to the options menu and enable more processes for Translator++, that can speed it up by using more of your CPU cores, or it will make everything crash and explode. :KEK:

But in case that's what you mean, no that is not a bug. Some devs basically stuff their entire game into Commonevents, and so it just takes a while to parse all that. I've worked on a game that literally parsed for 1.5h.
Usually there's also one of the Maps that mirrors it so be prepared to wait a second time.

Trying to split the file will most likely just break it, I wouldn't risk that.

Edit: If it absolutely doesn't work, it seems stuck in a loop or something like that, parse just the Commonevents with the legacy parser, that should be quite a bit faster. (Might not grab everything anymore though, so there might be missing translations as a result.)
I've noticed more looping issues with 4.9 as opposed to 4.7 so if everything fails you could also try that older more stable version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whotfisthis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What shod I do if the translation get cut in the game? View attachment 2464781
Word wrapping.

Mark the objects you want to wrap (Usually that's Armors, Items, Commonevents, MapXX, Weapons, and Troops) and then Right-click one of them.
You will have an option "with x selected" called "wrap", choose it, tell it the column your translations are in (ex. Initial), then choose a column further to the right (ex. Machine Tranlsation), and then finally choose the amount of characters that can fit in the dialogue box of that game.

That number can be drastically different from game to game, here are just some examples for the standard RPGM font and font size:
If the game has character portraits on the left cutting off parts of the box usually, only 41 characters fit in a line without changing the font.
Around 55 characters will fit for a box with a portrait with a font size of 16.
If there's no portrait, around 50 characters will fit without changing the font.
Around 69 characters will fit for a box without portrait if you change the font size to 16.
If you use ultra condensed font you can generally get away with 88 characters.

As for how to change the font, or the font size, that is different depending on the engine and is done outside of Translator++.

Edit: Another thing to mention for some VX Ace games (Not super common, but it happens.):
The dialogue box has the standard amount of 4 lines, but some devs increase the spacing between the lines to make the moonrunes easier to read.
As a result the 4. line gets cut-off and the dev didn't care because none of their boxes have 4 lines, but that means if you translate the runes to English you will most likely now have more than 3 lines and your 4. line will not be readable.
If you are only using Translator++ your only option is to find all cells with 4 or more lines and push the 4. line to the 5. to force the game to make a new box for it.
Otherwise using the official editor you could reduce the number of lines per box to 3, or reduce the line spacing.

Last edited:
Reactions: YokoSan and wibuntr

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to make .ybn files work in translator++? I know they require a key and are encrypted, but when I use translator++'s VN tool to start the project, it only captures a few of the .ybn files and does not include the rest. I assume this is because it fails to capture the correct KOR key and thus just gives up.

If anyone has experience or would like to share for .ybn files it would be much appreciated.

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
Any one knows what kind of engine is this game

I tired to use unity base engine but get stuck and I tired to use ReiPatcher manually but didn't translate to. Other game from the same developer (kokoratory) have the same problem

Is game from this developer can't be translate IMG_20230317_161508.jpg IMG_20230317_161636.jpg IMG_20230317_161545.jpg IMG_20230317_161531.jpg

Last edited:

Arku3

Aug 13, 2022
It automatically translates "old" lines, how can I prevent this?
I'm having the same problem. The only thing you can do is add a # sign before old.
#old "I'll take it"
new "I'll take it"

After translation, you need to remove
See previous posts.

Reactions: WALKUR

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2481178
it stays like this after cracking.
That normally means a corrupted profile.
Please try to delete your translator++ folder in Appdata > Local and then extract the crack profile in there again to make sure there is no old data left.
Then try launching the game with the crack executable again.
That "should" fix it.

s10x

Jun 3, 2021
That normally means a corrupted profile.
Please try to delete your translator++ folder in Appdata > Local and then extract the crack profile in there again to make sure there is no old data left.
Then try launching the game with the crack executable again.
That "should" fix it.

thanks for the information

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote