Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
I want to translate a RPGM game. A game with mods... The program does not see them when scanning. Tell me how to make the program see the game mods. The program sees only the main game files.

Last edited:

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
0 0 Logo mio animato.gif

QSP Well of Time [v0.0.1.2] ITA

1680910586297.png

Questo gioco parla di una ragazza che è caduta in un pozzo e si è svegliata in una zona completamente sconosciuta. All'inizio le sembra di essere nel passato, ma poi si scopre che si trova in un mondo completamente diverso. Riuscirà la ragazza a tornare a casa nel suo mondo o resterà qui per sempre? Dipende da
te

6.png 5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

SCARICA IL GIOCO

Nov 2, 2021
I want to translate a RPGM game. A game with mods... The program does not see them when scanning. Tell me how to make the program see the game mods. The program sees only the main game files.
You gave a link to a whole section with games, but it doesn't matter. As a rule, the translator sees all the script files of the game and mods are no exception. Maybe you are trying to translate mods - not included in the game, separately. It does not work, you need to install a mod, and then translate the game with him.

Reactions: Lazro

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
You gave a link to a whole section with games, but it doesn't matter. As a rule, the translator sees all the script files of the game and mods are no exception. Maybe you are trying to translate mods - not included in the game, separately. It does not work, you need to install a mod, and then translate the game with him.
Безымянный.png
the program doesn't see the mods folder in this game... folders only - data, js/plugins, js

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
the program doesn't see the mods folder in this game... folders only - data, js/plugins, js
Are you saying that the mods work directly from the folder with the mods? I have not encountered such a case. Usually mods were copied to the date when installing...

zfphantoms

Jul 8, 2020
Here you have the Translator++ v4.9.28 download and set up.
This is (mostly) a workaround, but it works.
Thanks to Shisaye for putting together the crack code and certain russians (out site) for the download source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2332056
Crack.zip can't be downloaded anymore, can we get new link ? or source code perhaps thanks ^^

Reactions: Nessiah

Kornilov

Aug 23, 2020
Crack.zip can't be downloaded anymore, can we get new link ? or source code perhaps thanks ^^
File is still downloadable fyi, though I should probably make some mirrors... later...

If anyone is wondering I still have to get an answer from the dude that provided the most recent version last time, but at least this month the public version should be released, so worrying about cracked versions may wait now that we are close to the public release date

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
is there a easy way for it to skip all lines that include any / < >, \n<\n[20]>, \n<\n[1]>, \n<\n[8]>, \n<\n[101]>, etc ?

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
yo why does deepL takes so much time to translate shit? like 900 batches thats crazy am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: ikao

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
is there a easy way for it to skip all lines that include any / < >, \n<\n[20]>, \n<\n[1]>, \n<\n[8]>, \n<\n[101]>, etc ?
I think this video might answer your question starting at 2:15

So just a quick question I couldnt find an answer for in the FAQs. When translating files, some of the lines have a small red line to the left and some have a blue line. It seems like the red lines should remain untranslated because they might be calling to another file. (the red lines im seeing seem to relate to sound effect files that i can't seem to edit the names of). Should i keep the lines with red markers to the left unchanged to avoid breaking the game code or am i misunderstanding the point?

Reactions: Lazro

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
so what's up with chatgpt? some people are translating with it already apparently. seems like an experimental phase but, wondering if someone is automating it already? i imagine they'd have to pay openAI for that kind of bulk work, but I wonder if anyone here's gotten into it already?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote