Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Game: The Genesis Order
File: CommonEvents.json

There is a file belonging to an RPG game, which I am trying to translate, but Translator++ translates words that are filenames, and it crashes the game.

{"code":250,"indent":2,"parameters":[{"name":"Error (5)","volume":15,"pitch":110,"pan":0}]},{"code":201,"indent":2,"parameters":[0,36,8,5,0,0]},{"code":121,"indent":2,"parameters":

See that line of code above. I don't want it to translate what comes after ('"name":"). That is, it translates the name of a file. See: [{"name":"Error (5)". the word 'Error' is a name of a file, but it translates to Portuguese, taking a letter 'r', like this: [{"name":"Erro (5)".

Do you know of any way to make it ignore what comes after [{"name":"? It's almost 600 words. I could manually translate it, but it's a lot of work, I want to solve this.

Thank in advance.

English is not my native language, please disregard mistakes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here you have the Translator++ v4.9.28 download and set up.
This is (mostly) a workaround, but it works.
Thanks to Shisaye for putting together the crack code and certain russians (out site) for the download source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2332056
Can anyone kindly give a working download link for the crack file please. The files from all the previous posts show malformed attachment error.
I found a way that works without a spooky executable triggering AVs.
(Tested on Windows 10.)

You can put this at the front of the batch file and then it will automatically request admin rights:
Bash:
REM  --> Check for permissions
    IF "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%" EQU "amd64" (
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\config\system"
) ELSE (
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system"
)

REM --> If error flag set, we do not have admin.
if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' (
    echo Requesting administrative privileges...
    goto UACPrompt
) else ( goto gotAdmin )

:UACPrompt
    echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    set params= %*
    echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c ""%~s0"" %params:"=""%", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"

"%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    exit /B

:gotAdmin
    pushd "%CD%"
    CD /D "%~dp0"
I've attached the finished bat and even though it does exactly the same as the executable, it does not triggers any AVs.
1.png
It also has a self closing countdown now, so you know exactly when you can start using stuff requiring an internet connection in Translator++.

Dec 1, 2019
So I'm seeing an issue after injecting a translation with translator++ and I figured that this was a good place to see where I went wrong.

I get "TypeError text.replace is not a function" when going to the save load screen or starting a new game.
In the new game case, it gets to the end of the first line and then throws the error message. Changing the actual text doesn't appear to change the behaviour.
I'm on latest public release of 5.3.31B.
The game is in rpgmaker mz, and I didn't touch any javascript files.

I'm hoping this is a sign that I made a simple error, but I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong.

*Edit: Fixed it. For any other poor soul who runs into this issue, the text seemed to have some invisible extra data to it, which caused it to behave weirdly including being unchangable inline in the editor. Copying it into another column fixed the issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: AVM666

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Sorry if this comment is being spawn at 2 threads because i don't know which thread is the active one.... There are like 2 thread about Translator ++

Hi, how can i translate the img folder ?, i used T++ and import it with the game.exe file, after all the actions, i got the Data file translated (such as map.json...), but not the img folder, which there are still quite a lot of Japanese files View attachment 2744535 View attachment 2744537 View attachment 2744541

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry if this comment is being spawn at 2 threads because i don't know which thread is the active one.... There are like 2 thread about Translator ++

Hi, how can i translate the img folder ?, i used T++ and import it with the game.exe file, after all the actions, i got the Data file translated (such as map.json...), but not the img folder, which there are still quite a lot of Japanese files View attachment 2744535 View attachment 2744537 View attachment 2744541
Do not translate img the game will crash extension img Hue Images and images are not translated if you try to translate images in an automatic way the game will crash

Reactions: Reversedh

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Do not translate img the game will crash extension img Hue Images and images are not translated if you try to translate images in an automatic way the game will crash
Is there anyway to translate the img file name or i can only do it one by one by rename it like normal file ?? My game keeps getting "failed to load: img/pictures/abc.png" which i think can be solve by right click to that file and rename it like what the game tell. Is there anyway to make this faster ?? 1688490932850.png 1688490945858.png

Nov 2, 2021
Is there anyway to translate the img file name or i can only do it one by one by rename it like normal file ?? My game keeps getting "failed to load: img/pictures/abc.png" which i think can be solve by right click to that file and rename it like what the game tell. Is there anyway to make this faster ??
I answered you in another thread... Try to write in one place, please.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
maybe i'm just dumb but could someone explain to me how to change the yaml back into rvdata2 files? i'm trying to do a patch for RJ194013, when i put it into translator++ it converts the rvdata2 files into yaml and splits up i think the script file. After i'm done editting the text how do i convert it back into rvdata? trying to export it to either a game file or zip file just has translator++ shut down by itself without exporting anything after a while of loading.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
maybe i'm just dumb but could someone explain to me how to change the yaml back into rvdata2 files? i'm trying to do a patch for RJ194013, when i put it into translator++ it converts the rvdata2 files into yaml and splits up i think the script file. After i'm done editting the text how do i convert it back into rvdata? trying to export it to either a game file or zip file just has translator++ shut down by itself without exporting anything after a while of loading.
check the boxes for the files and do a export to a folder, duno about rvdata but since it splits everything maybe you have to export all the files? im downloading that game to test it.
nvm sorry, saw this now "trying to export it to either a game file or zip file just has translator++ shut down by itself" ill try here to see if it shuts down too
1688596235986.png

Last edited:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
check the boxes for the files and do a export to a folder, duno about rvdata but since it splits everything maybe you have to export all the files? im downloading that game to test it.
nvm sorry, saw this now "trying to export it to either a game file or zip file just has translator++ shut down by itself" ill try here to see if it shuts down too
View attachment 2747741
thx for the quick reply, ya i tried the first two options it just shuts down, maybe i'm suppose to run it in admin i'll try again later. I have the latest version too just downloaded 2 days ago so i don't think any files are outdated.
edit: oh i might just be dumb and didn't check the boxes on the left

edit: tried it with the boxes checked in admin mode, it just does the usual parsing then crashes mid way and nothing shows up in the folder. I've used it before with a few tsurumiku vns so idk if its just an issue specifically with rpgmaker anyone else have this issue?
Looks like it works if i manually checkbox the yaml files one by one to export and ignore the script section.

Last edited:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry man, I tried to load the game 3 times and the translator just stops working loading the files, but did you get the version from this thread or the other thread? https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-ver-3-10-1.73092/post-10721286
And if you manage to make it work do me a favor and share it on my dm, game looks interesting.
i can export the files into rvdata2 after they've been edited if i just select them one by one and just right click export. but it'll still crash if i export the whole thing maybe cause it unpacks the script.
I actually downloaded from the dreamsavior.net site directly i didn't use the f95 links. it's the free public version.
the game's playable with mtool so you can try using that though it might be a bit too big now.

Reactions: magrao121

xxntqxx

Jul 14, 2021
when i select executable file from renpy game MsDenvers-0.4.0.5-pc got error not seeing scripts file to translate sorry when i use google translate

Last edited:

DARKETE

Jul 31, 2023
I found a way that works without a spooky executable triggering AVs.
(Tested on Windows 10.)

You can put this at the front of the batch file and then it will automatically request admin rights:
Bash:
REM  --> Check for permissions
    IF "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%" EQU "amd64" (
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\config\system"
) ELSE (
>nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system"
)

REM --> If error flag set, we do not have admin.
if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' (
    echo Requesting administrative privileges...
    goto UACPrompt
) else ( goto gotAdmin )

:UACPrompt
    echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    set params= %*
    echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c ""%~s0"" %params:"=""%", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"

"%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    del "%temp%\getadmin.vbs"
    exit /B

:gotAdmin
    pushd "%CD%"
    CD /D "%~dp0"
I've attached the finished bat and even though it does exactly the same as the executable, it does not triggers any AVs.
View attachment 2676074
It also has a self closing countdown now, so you know exactly when you can start using stuff requiring an internet connection in Translator++.
Can you pass me the links to Translator++ 4.9.28 crack?, as they are down and I want to start translating projects to help translate projects that others want!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote