Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
HI,
who can tell me how to reduce the font size since often the writing goes off screen?
Thanks a lot for the answer!

Reactions: Lazro

cmnb99

Apr 25, 2023
Sorry, but that has not happened to me, yet. I have no idea. :confused:
Hello my friend, please I need help. I am currently translating the game (Straitened Times) using (Translator++), but when I finish and run the game, the error in the picture appears. How do I solve this problem? Please help:( ‏‏لقطة الشاشة (4).png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello my friend, please I need help. I am currently translating the game (Straitened Times) using (Translator++), but when I finish and run the game, the error in the picture appears. How do I solve this problem? Please help:( View attachment 2584912
I'm sorry, but my field is RPGM stuff. I have little to no knowledge about other engines.

Nov 2, 2021
Hello my friend, please I need help. I am currently translating the game (Straitened Times) using (Translator++), but when I finish and run the game, the error in the picture appears. How do I solve this problem? Please help:(
Something went wrong... From your photo there is no way to identify the cause, it looks more like everything is broken.
Always make translations in a separate folder, to be able to urgently replace the scripts with the original ones, without translation. Start over, export the translation to any folder. Replace one file at a time, try the game to run.
If you're not sure what you can't translate, don't touch it. For example RenPy folder.
DO NOT translate everything automatically.
Very carefully translate settings, GUI files, SCREENS, OPTIONS.

cmnb99

Apr 25, 2023
Something went wrong... From your photo there is no way to identify the cause, it looks more like everything is broken.
Always make translations in a separate folder, to be able to urgently replace the scripts with the original ones, without translation. Start over, export the translation to any folder. Replace one file at a time, try the game to run.
If you're not sure what you can't translate, don't touch it. For example RenPy folder.
DO NOT translate everything automatically.
Is there a way to extract texts only without showing programming commands? If there is please tell me

Nov 2, 2021
Is there a way to extract texts only without showing programming commands? If there is please tell me
There is a way. Translation with RenPy SDK, I will not say that this way is easier, but you will not see unnecessary code. Only the text you need to translate. Unfortunately I can't give you a link to the tutorial, try googling it on youtube.

Arku3

Aug 13, 2022
Please help how to make Translator++ translate the game without translating the code
You got the answer above, it's not easy. Nobody will do it for you. I did it too and you need renysdk, translator++ and notepad++ to eliminate errors after translation. If you spend the whole day you will know how to do it, because it is doable.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I'm going crazy can someone please help me I've slowly learned to translate and I'm doing it with Visual Studio code now please don't say there are other programs.
Would like to send a video in which the translation is simplified, it is explained that I have viewed the video 100 times in another language, and all the texts are translated at once with a key combination. All sentences in the "........." will be automatically translated but HOW DOES HE DO THAT.
He doesn't speak clearly, if someone helps me, watches a short video and writes me how he does it, I would be very grateful

From minute 3

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Hello, I'm going crazy can someone please help me I've slowly learned to translate and I'm doing it with Visual Studio code now please don't say there are other programs.
Would like to send a video in which the translation is simplified, it is explained that I have viewed the video 100 times in another language, and all the texts are translated at once with a key combination. All sentences in the "........." will be automatically translated but HOW DOES HE DO THAT.
He doesn't speak clearly, if someone helps me, watches a short video and writes me how he does it, I would be very grateful

From minute 3
Looks like VIM commands.
I don't understand russian speak but that's what it looks like to me.

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
usually in renpy:
1. In a script where the structure is similar to:
value.example:
$script.....
you must delete the spaces that appear and put them back since sometimes they are created with tab and this gives an error
2. The encoding was changed by translator ++

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Btw just in case someone cares about these functions. As usual for the public versions, 5.3.31B is completely worthless if you're trying to do anything serious with it.
Dreamsavior somehow broke the custom script feature.
If you try to do some mildly advanced Javascript, regex, stuff on 5.3.31B you just get the spinning processing wheel for a few minutes and then the program closes itself.
Same script, on the same project, works perfectly on the cracked 4.9.28.

Reactions: eazou and Nessiah

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Can anyone kindly give a working download link for the crack file please. The files from all the previous posts show malformed attachment error.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can anyone kindly give a working download link for the crack file please. The files from all the previous posts show malformed attachment error.
If you can't manage to bypass the block, (because I'm guessing you're using Nord vpns AV, Edge, or you're on mobile.) You could just use the bat version from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/post-9904155
and either start it as admin manually to launch Translator++, or make your own executable from it. (Just use a random bat to exe converter so you have the "always start as admin" option.)

Alternatively you could also just disable your internet connection for a few seconds while launching Translator++. That pretty much does the same as the crack.

Reactions: Lazro and Nessiah

Lous retae

Apr 13, 2022
I started messing around with this tool yesterday and i attempted to translate a rpg maker game but the game always crashes when any audio triggers does anyone know what can i do to fix this problem i think there is something to do with translating the java plug ins

Nov 2, 2021
I started messing around with this tool yesterday and i attempted to translate a rpg maker game but the game always crashes when any audio triggers does anyone know what can i do to fix this problem i think there is something to do with translating the java plug ins
It's hard to determine the source of your problem based on so little information. I can assume that you translated the name of the music, or that you translated the plugin for nothing, they need to edit only through RPG-maker.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote