Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to translate a game 'Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media]' [RPGM] in the translator ++ 2.9.2.9, but it is translating some phrases from the initial menu. why not translate all the dialogues?
Can anyone clarify this doubt?
The required language and I will try to translate it for you

Reactions: Dell96kill
Dec 25, 2017
Because there are games that mix the translation and the image, and if the images are translated, you face this error. You also have some texts in the game system that are supposed to not be translated and you did the exact opposite
but I just translated the script where there were only dialogues, how can I fix this?

and I'm using a previous version because this one isn't opening the files

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
If it is in the game, then it is copied and modified automatically, and if it is not present then you are the one who put it
I used machine translations for personal use.
Anyway I found the option in the object list by right click selections and choosing the With selection>Wrap text

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
but I just translated the script where there were only dialogues, how can I fix this?

and I'm using a previous version because this one isn't opening the files
You have identified errors in the picture in red color, and the file that caused the translation malfunction has also been identified and written over it, no meaning you do not translate this file
Inked930203_imagem_2020-11-23_160921_LI.jpg

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
This file contains some pictures in which you type phrases or reactions such as a dialog box

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
i'm using windows 10 i don't know if this has to do with the program works normal translates everything you need normal like in the videos i saw right here so when i try to save the files or inject the program it starts the process and just closes i should be doing something wrong or something is missing = /
is the automatic translation, the save code will have been broken example "save". save
and it would have to be like this "save.save"

Reactions: osoberanes

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Any thoughts about implementing an OSR/OCR to read images and basically anything with japanese wording on it?

Bocchama

Jan 11, 2020
I'm translating kirikiri games and I manage to extract the folders from .xp3 file using GARbro.

The problem I always encounter is whenever I replace the .ks file from scenario folder (the translated version), the game always give me error on the file the I translated.

Bocchama

Jan 11, 2020
I already found a problem with the KAG parser where the unicode of chinese characters are converted to question mark when I export the translated file.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is there a easy way for it to skip all lines that include any / < >, \n<\n[20]>, \n<\n[1]>, \n<\n[8]>, \n<\n[101]>, etc ?

the number especially is most likely a variable that I can't guess all combinations used during the game creation..

so I don't think I can accurately list all possible.. or does it have a way to do this as default in the program?

I have 12k lines to go through.. and I guess I will do that.. if there isn't another better way.. the game I'm doing is totally worth it to me..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote