Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReaperClown

May 20, 2018
So, i did a machine translation for a japanese game, just to see how the program works, and after patching and launching the game i get this error, does anyone knows how to fix it? I don't know much of Translator++

Captura de Tela (13).png

Reactions: nynevongo

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
It sounds like the program translated some things that it shouldn't such as filenames or some things, you gotta check special lines with special character, such as > or \ or everywhting full upper case.

clb22111

Sep 21, 2020
Hello. I am trying to translate the game Treasure of Nadia into Vietnamese. But there is some text in the converstation that is not translate. Any body help me?

help.png

potasyum

Jul 15, 2018
The user shared the link for translator++ had been deleted. I don't know what is the reason but I am afraid of the same consequence. :eek:

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
The user shared the link for translator++ had been deleted. I don't know what is the reason but I am afraid of the same consequence. :eek:
No man! please share it! he deleted his own account it has nothing to do with this. If still, you're afraid to share it yourself DM me the link, I'll share it here!

juuj0u

Jun 21, 2020
1610787538184.png Guys, anyone got this issue like me? :cry: There's much more game that i can't even open it up although I descrypted rgss3a file or not

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
hi that does not work. he always tells me that there are errors, even when I translate only text. (MidnightParadise-Elite-0.13-pc)
can someone help me please

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
hi that does not work. he always tells me that there are errors, even when I translate only text. (MidnightParadise-Elite-0.13-pc)
can someone help me please
Apparemment, c'est parce que y'a un soucis avec une tabulation, Python est hyper strict avec ça. Parfois si y'a un mix entre espace et tabulation il aime pas non plus. Ca fait le même problème même si tu traduits qu'une seule ligne ? Parce que ça vient peut être du logiciel, le support Ren'Py est récent. Je pourrais éventuellement tester si tu m'envoies les fichiers en MP ou autre.

For english users : I suspect that it might be mix between spaces and tabulation. I suggest that you translate only one line, and test it. The Ren'Py support is "new" there might be a bug. I can test if you want, send me the files via PM or something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote