Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone have the latest version

Edit: nvm I can't read, he didn't upload it yet it seems like
Edit2: seems like those are beta releases that only 5$+ supporters get from now on, others only end of each month

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Which game are you trying to translate ?
Is your installation ok ? Did you installed everything the program asked you to ?
Are you using path with special characters in it ?

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I very seldom can edit RPG maker Ace games or the ones with the dragon Icon with T++ they seem to mostly give the error

" Error opening file : undefinedTypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined "

Does anyone know a page with detailed instructions or have good advise on how to do these with good results?

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the text size or make the text not exceed the text box?
View attachment 1128326
You can use the wrap line function in Translator++, and eventually check/fix manually when it exceeds the text box.

To use the wrap function, select a file containing some text in the left side explorer, right click => with 1 selected => wrap texts

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
You can use the wrap line function in Translator++, and eventually check/fix manually when it exceeds the text box.

To use the wrap function, select a file containing some text in the left side explorer, right click => with 1 selected => wrap texts
ok thanks

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
You might have translated some code or variable names in your project. You can try to pinpoint the problematic file by replacing one by one your files by the original ones until your game launches.
So the problem is the script code where I accidentally translate? and what code shouldn't I translate?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote