Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So the problem is the script code where I accidentally translate? and what code shouldn't I translate?
I have seen something like that where I translated and was not watching close and where for instance a lower case \n[5] was changed to Upper case \N[5] upper case, and that can screw things up especially in script variables.

That was a poor example, but gives you the idea. Spacing is also a bugger \n[5] getting changed to \ n [5]

Always look at the original Japanese spacing, and capitalization, and try to do the same.

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
I can add that you should pay particular attention to the "Scripts" in case of a RPGM game. There is some stuff in there that you should not translate, such as file path, or regex, or stuff like this. Usually, I just wipe every translation of this one, and do it by hand. It's not that time consuming because there is not much to translate in this, and it's often the cause of bugs.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I can add that you should pay particular attention to the "Scripts" in case of a RPGM game. There is some stuff in there that you should not translate, such as file path, or regex, or stuff like this. Usually, I just wipe every translation of this one, and do it by hand. It's not that time consuming because there is not much to translate in this, and it's often the cause of bugs.
Yes, and never ever translate a .png file. ( that has been a big no, no for me.)

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
I have never managed to translate a renpy game with this software, once the exe is chosen it remains in charge indefinitely like 3h + it never opens.
w10 Translator 3.3.30B + fix

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
I have never managed to translate a renpy game with this software, once the exe is chosen it remains in charge indefinitely like 3h + it never opens.
w10 Translator 3.3.30B + fix
It happens sometimes, don't forget that it's still in developement. I tried with a random ren'py game and it worked, export too.
Which game did you try to translate ?

jingdong4442

Mar 31, 2021
first of all, thank you for your software! I have an idea. translating++ will make mistakes in translating the ren'py game!
execute RenPy engine from sdk folder,select your project and press Generate Translations.Type your language name and not select 'Generate empty strings' .Press Generate Translations. Copy out a spare! Then use the translator++ to translate the files in the directory( YouGameFolder \ game \ tl ) !
Unfortunately,It will translate all the conversations!
But we can use the document merge tool,But there's a problem!
How to make the dialogue with # not covered

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
first of all, thank you for your software! I have an idea. translating++ will make mistakes in translating the ren'py game!
execute RenPy engine from sdk folder,select your project and press Generate Translations.Type your language name and not select 'Generate empty strings' .Press Generate Translations. Copy out a spare! Then use the translator++ to translate the files in the directory( YouGameFolder \ game \ tl ) !
Unfortunately,It will translate all the conversations!
But we can use the document merge tool,But there's a problem!
How to make the dialogue with # not covered
Covered in translator++ ? You can just ignore them and not translate it, or mark it to exclude it when you export. I guess you could edit some .php files here and there to make it happen. The tool does not come from here though. You can find the original author to suggest him what you are thinking.
But i'll try to do something.

EDIT : Translator++ cannot export Ren'Py tl files right now, I don't know why it crashes. I'll try to investigate. If there is some fellow javascript devs here, you can find the addon handling renpy files in Translator++/www/addons/renParser/renParser.js

Last edited:

jingdong4442

Mar 31, 2021
[QUOTE =“ Blahblah35,帖子:5655979,成员:1050699”]
涵盖在译者++中吗?您可以忽略它们而不进行翻译,或者在导出时将其标记为排除它。我猜你可以在这里和那里编辑一些.php文件来实现它。该工具虽然不是从这里来的。您可以找到原始作者 向他提出您的想法。
但是我会尽力去做。

编辑:Translator ++现在无法导出Ren'Py tl文件,我不知道为什么它会崩溃。我会尝试调查。如果这里有其他javascript开发人员,则可以在Translator ++ / www / addons / renParser / renParser.js中找到处理renpy文件的插件。
[/引用]
Thank you very much for your reply! I've solved the problem! And I successfully translated a game。It doesn't have to be that complicated。 Then use the translator++ to translate the files in the directory( YouGameFolder \ game \ tl ) !
Then manually modify all the files “old” ! Change to original conversation!

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
can someone tell me why this doesn't work anymore, it does not list to avoid error game to translation

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I read in the code I think that taging was broken. You might try with an older version of the program.
i don't know which version, I did try 2.9.29 still the same result if you happen to have a version that tag working well plz reupload or tell me the version

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Version 3.3.30 contains errors from the same developer and was not fixed except by updating and you must be registered with him and pay the money or find someone leaking the update to you or the latest version

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
You can use the wrap line function in Translator++, and eventually check/fix manually when it exceeds the text box.

To use the wrap function, select a file containing some text in the left side explorer, right click => with 1 selected => wrap texts

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote