Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
Apparemment, c'est parce que y'a un soucis avec une tabulation, Python est hyper strict avec ça. Parfois si y'a un mix entre espace et tabulation il aime pas non plus. Ca fait le même problème même si tu traduits qu'une seule ligne ? Parce que ça vient peut être du logiciel, le support Ren'Py est récent. Je pourrais éventuellement tester si tu m'envoies les fichiers en MP ou autre.

For english users : I suspect that it might be mix between spaces and tabulation. I suggest that you translate only one line, and test it. The Ren'Py support is "new" there might be a bug. I can test if you want, send me the files via PM or something.
salut je vais faire de nouveaux essais.
je te tiens au courant
merci pour ton aide

hello i will try again I keep you posted thank you for your help

Jaiho

Sep 26, 2018
I am getting this error. Please help me. I am trying to translate Chinese rpg mv game.

Last edited:

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
Apparemment, c'est parce que y'a un soucis avec une tabulation, Python est hyper strict avec ça. Parfois si y'a un mix entre espace et tabulation il aime pas non plus. Ca fait le même problème même si tu traduits qu'une seule ligne ? Parce que ça vient peut être du logiciel, le support Ren'Py est récent. Je pourrais éventuellement tester si tu m'envoies les fichiers en MP ou autre.

For english users : I suspect that it might be mix between spaces and tabulation. I suggest that you translate only one line, and test it. The Ren'Py support is "new" there might be a bug. I can test if you want, send me the files via PM or something.
salut j'ai fais l'essai avec une seule phrase et il y a toujours un probleme

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can someone tell me which option to use to translate this game

please

Last edited:

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020

renpy exports seem to be bugged atm, t++ just closes or exports 0kb files, but there you go

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Miyka and Aescanor

Bobleet24

Feb 14, 2019
Been trying to use this to translate Flash Aeris. I linked my .exe, and batched the rest of the dialogue I believe. It has been stuck at this point for several hours and hasn't given me any errors or new copying lines. Do I just continue to wait, and does this normal take multiple hours. First time trying it :/

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Been trying to use this to translate Flash Aeris. I linked my .exe, and batched the rest of the dialogue I believe. It has been stuck at this point for several hours and hasn't given me any errors or new copying lines. Do I just continue to wait, and does this normal take multiple hours. First time trying it :/
your path seems awfully long, try to shorten it by moving the game and/or t++ up some folders or renaming the folders to something much shorter, might be why it's stuck

Bobleet24

Feb 14, 2019
your path seems awfully long, try to shorten it by moving the game and/or t++ up some folders or renaming the folders to something much shorter, might be why it's stuck
No luck, I'm probably just going to wait until someone gets the current version, and translates it here. Thanks anyways

Edit: I was able to complete the apply for the translation as a wolfRPG. The game doesn't open after I do so. If someone has a good understanding on how to apply and wouldn't mind explaining it I'd appreciate it

Last edited:

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
wolfrpg can be sometimes tricky, if I recall, when you export, you have to exclude lines tag blue and red because it contains actual code or something, you have to review everything to check if a filename hasn't been translated too.

Bobleet24

Feb 14, 2019
wolfrpg can be sometimes tricky, if I recall, when you export, you have to exclude lines tag blue and red because it contains actual code or something, you have to review everything to check if a filename hasn't been translated too.
Awesome suggestion. Definitely looked like progress. Still doesn't open, but it looks like it is trying a little harder. Would you happen to know what I would be looking for as a filename?

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know if it's possible to add a blank space at the beginning of one of the lines in the translation? I'm translating a game where many lines are part of a bigger sentence and I need to add a blank space at the beginning, however, the program automatically trims the blank space and doesn't let me add it

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Awesome suggestion. Definitely looked like progress. Still doesn't open, but it looks like it is trying a little harder. Would you happen to know what I would be looking for as a filename?
It depends on how the game was done. Sometimes, it bases its filenames on actual variables in the code, such as the main chara. For example, if the main chara is named "Foo", in the code it can look for the "Foo_face.png" or something.

What you can do, it replace the translation by the decrypted files, one by one, to pinpoint the file where it goes wrong. I had a problem with the new Pixel Town from Sprite Hills, and it was because of some lines in SystemData.dat or something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote