Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone know what to do when the game you are translating is updated? With the renpy translate method there is an option for updates, but I don't know if there is a similar option in Translator++.
Not really but it might be possible to inject translation from the old version to lines that haven't changed or something

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does the DeepL addon still work without an account? It just spits out the Japanese input for me. :confused:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
why doesn't the program start at all? Starting the translator++.exe doesn't do anything. I even installed the 32bit C++ on my 64bit system...

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
So, one of the files is a trojan. A Ransomware apparently? How do I alert an administrator to look into this

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017

unknown user23

Dec 31, 2021
Ahh, the program is a bit wonky with MZ support, but it works, in fact your game is unpacked and waiting in cache for you to pick it up and start working. Just head over to %AppData%\Local\Temp and open your staging catalog, from there you will see %DEFAULT FOLDER%, all the unpacked game files are there, just copy them wherever you'd like to have easier access.

Alternatively you can just just use EnigmaVBUnpacker to extract game files yourself (hint! its way more convenient this way) and proceed with translation like always.

To apply translation you will need to use "export project" button and select first option "export to a folder". Your translated files will be put in seperate folder, you will notice extra folder where your game is, you will need to copy them over original files to see your translation in game.

Below just a quick menu edit to show that its working, cheers!

View attachment 1073145
which game it is?

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
When I opened Translator++ it told me that I was missing 10 updated, but when I agreed to let it update, it told me there were "no eligible updates" :/ ...

Also, is there a way to reduce or bypass the annoying 5 seconds cooldown when batch translating?

t++.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
When I opened Translator++ it told me that I was missing 10 updated, but when I agreed to let it update, it told me there were "no eligible updates" :/ ...

Also, is there a way to reduce or bypass the annoying 5 seconds cooldown when batch translating?

View attachment 1576765
As for translators like Google-Translate and DeepL, Translator++ is essentially opening a browser and putting translations into the box of the translators page to translate stuff.
You are not actually paying for the api, or in general using their service as intended.

That "cooldown" is to prevent them from noticing, so they don't ban your IP.

Saki-san

Oct 29, 2017
The one you selected is "DeepL Pro", which need an api key, what you need to select is "DeepL"

View attachment 1554591

If you wanna setup DeepL Pro you need to add your api key. How to add your deepl key?
I have the same problem with "DeepL", what could i be doing wrong? i tried a lot of things...i apologize i am still quite a novice

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I have the same problem with "DeepL", what could i be doing wrong? i tried a lot of things...i apologize i am still quite a novice
What version of Translator++ are you using? If you are using an older version that I posted here then it's normal it doesn't work. So first check the version, then if instead you are using the one I provided, close translator++, try go into your "%localappdata%" folder, delete the "translator++" folder you find there, then reopen the program

Reactions: Saki-san

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
As for translators like Google-Translate and DeepL, Translator++ is essentially opening a browser and putting translations into the box of the translators page to translate stuff.
You are not actually paying for the api, or in general using their service as intended.

That "cooldown" is to prevent them from noticing, so they don't ban your IP.
I don't think that's right since you have the 5 seconds cooldown even if you are using DeepL pro which use the proper api. I think it's something to do with operations in the program

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't think that's right since you have the 5 seconds cooldown even if you are using DeepL pro which use the proper api. I think it's something to do with operations in the program
Hm... In real early versions of Translator++ that delay was smaller and I was constantly getting temporarily banned by google for botting.
I would have assumed that they just kept the delay for everything just in case. I mean not everything the Translator++ devs do makes sense...
But you're right I don't know that. I just assume stuff.

Reactions: Azerak

Yamidaze

Sep 9, 2018
Hm... In real early versions of Translator++ that delay was smaller and I was constantly getting temporarily banned by google for botting.
I would have assumed that they just kept the delay for everything just in case. I mean not everything the Translator++ devs do makes sense...
But you're right I don't know that. I just assume stuff.

Is it possible to reduce such delay? Quite bothersome on bigger games.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Anyone know if is possible to change the font size in rpgmaker games? because when i translate some games using translator++ the text doesn't fit in the window and i miss some part of the dialog.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote