Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

polak1000

Dec 26, 2020
I still have a problem with that
Error! File list not found in init file at : C:\Users\HP\Downloads\Translator++\www\php\cache\05834664018c47a0bc44ee3276d5f3c8\initial.json
how to fix?

Esedess

Feb 23, 2018
Hey there i have been trying to make a cheap meaning to play for a few days when i had the mood but i have failed every time ... this game can be inserted with translation or do i lose my time? If someone need to know what i do i can say i just do not want to lose more time if it cant be done ...

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone know a way to make the translation using Google to stop translating putting spaces? EX: {color=#FFFF00} <-> {color = # FFFF00} or translate words that are inside or outside symbols: (#-?!{[. among others.
Bing doesn't work sometimes and DeeoL only translates some random phrases, if I download Atlas would it be a better option?

Reactions: giqui

eazou

Aug 28, 2021
Does anyone know a way to make the translation using Google to stop translating putting spaces? EX: {color=#FFFF00} <-> {color = # FFFF00} or translate words that are inside or outside symbols: (#-?!{[. among others.
Bing doesn't work sometimes and DeeoL only translates some random phrases, if I download Atlas would it be a better option?
Options - Custom escaper - Patterns

/\{[^\}]*?\}/g,
/\[[^\]]*?\]/g,

Reactions: Red88

elmstreet

Jan 15, 2018
What is the ideal pattern for rpg maker? It marks it in red but it translates. For example, I don't want it to translate them. asdzxc.PNG

I want to reduce it to 2000ms - 3000ms too

21231.PNG

Last edited:

siliar

May 14, 2021
Someone can explain me how to fix that ?
(translation : enable to execute the code because MSVCR100.dll coudn't be found
1635621943299.png

siliar

May 14, 2021
File msvcr100.dll - this is part of the Visual C++ package for Microsoft Visual Studio on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows7 operating systems
Install or (Reinstall)
yes I know that but as you can see on the left I alreadt have it

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sowland any differences between Public Version and Ver 3.10.30 ´´patreons only´´?

I'm looking to give this software a try to apply translation corrections and typos in various rpg genre games so i want to know in advance if there's any differences on the public version and paid version.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
I have a problem when adding translated files to data folder of the game.
After I add my files, when I try to start the game it gives me error: Unexpected token in JSON at position 0
Anyone know why I get this? All the JSON Files looked fine, and I made sure not to translate any Event script Code, only speech text. Used Translator++ Version 3.9.30.B

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Some of the games I translated, even with caution regarding the keywords that trigger some events, songs, characters' emotions and among others, it didn't work, there were still some problems in three games, I revised to see any errors, but only the difference between the original and the translated file is that the sentences are translated, but when I open the renpy game, this error occurs:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote