Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D-us

Nov 12, 2019
Guys, I need help.
I translated this game ( https://f95zone.to/threads/amor-magical-academy-v2-0a-mijiishi.1868/ ) from English to Spanish, but when exporting the project the destination folder appears empty. Looking a little more, I found the .rvdata2 files in text format (.txt), these did contain the translated text, only that next to each line it was marked with a "> CONTEXT: Actors / 3 / description / <UNTRANSLATED" ( see the picture).
Could someone help me to generate the translation?
1434336_Captura_de_pantalla_175.png

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
does anyone out there get the downloadable version of translator++ Ver. 3.9.20?

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
well I wanted to use deepl to translate a Japanese game in batches but sometimes it doesn't translate everything , in another case I also used deepl to translate in parts but it doesn't translate everything and also sometimes the same sentence was repeated , so I'm just using google to do my translation so at least the game is understood.
Yeah, the "solution" I've found is to run multiple passes with a script stripping out the already translated lines (because annoyingly enough the "ignore translated lines" also doesn't work with DeepL) between them, though inevitably a few lines it won't be able to translate no matter what, which I just finish off with Google.

I think it's generally caused by problems matching up the lines in the DeepL output to the original lines, which causes it to discard the entire batch assumedly. I try to counter this by also chopping every text block into individual lines beforehand, though I'm not sure how much it helps, but I assume it should be at least a bit less complex matching X number of individual lines compared to matching Y number of text blocks with Z lines each... You can find the script I use here: if you want, though there's probably still some bugs in it since I sometimes run into odd behaviors like the number of untranslated lines increasing after a pass which would indicate to me that some lines didn't get merged back in properly... but I haven't put in the time to actually trace it yet since it's at least at the point that it "mostly" works on all the games I've tried recently. Also note that any lines with any Japanese text left in them at all get discarded, so if you have things like speaker names left untranslated due to escape rules your whole line will get tossed as a result.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Update to 3.9.20 when?
3.8.21 seems to be broken it always hangs at this screen:
1633131143740.png

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, I paid literally 1$ (well, I paid for 12month 10.80$) and got 3.10.1 via autoupdate. IT IS CHEAP.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Guys, I paid literally 1$ (well, I paid for 12month 10.80$) and got 3.10.1 via autoupdate. IT IS CHEAP.
Yea. . ., although not all of us are rich like U.
We live in times where if Ur not rich by now then U'll NEVER be rich in UR lifetime (dats just how society is these days). XwX
Shrug.png

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, I've paid in the past, though I tend to have some kind of mental block against keeping recurring subscriptions going... If there was some option to pay like $10-15 one time and get permanent access I would have jumped on it long ago, though I'm not really faulting the developer there for using the model they do, just my own personal preference.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
I too have payed for the $10 patron support, but each build and update gets buggier and buggier with no real progress or improvements.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote