Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Here boys

Translator++ 3.8.29 x64 + addons [Fix] Removed since it was too buggy, scroll down and get the more stable version

EDIT: Now it include the translation context fix, so if you download this one, you don't need to download the fix a few comments below

WARNING: This fix is not completely tested and could not work at 100%. I tried with the basic stuff and it seems to work just fine for now

Now a little vent:
LOOOL :KEK::KEK: the author has such a small penis! Sorry guys but this way to keep people from "distribute" his program is dumb.... and incredibly dangerous. Why dangerous? Well, he basically removed part of his javascript from the program and place it online on his repository, so when you open the program (or update) he download the missing part and execute it, which is incredible dangerous. First because we are talking about javascript, second because when some hacker will gain access to his repository he will do a lot of damage to everyone using the program. So CONGRATULATION author! Only to limit few people from spreading your work, you are seriously endangering every single person who funds your program :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

If someone is his patreon and wanna know how to apply the fix I did, just pm me. You need to know a little bit of programming tho. I can fix it myself, but it will not be a complete fix since I'm not his patreon and cannot gain access to his latest changes

Last edited:

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
Here boys

WARNING: This fix is not completely tested and could not work at 100%. I tried with the basic stuff and it seems to work just fine for now

Now a little vent:
LOOOL :KEK::KEK: the author has such a small penis! Sorry guys but this way to keep people from "distribute" his program is dumb.... and incredibly dangerous. Why dangerous? Well, he basically removed part of his javascript from the program and place it online on his repository, so when you open the program (or update) he download the missing part and execute it, which is incredible dangerous. First because we are talking about javascript, second because when some hacker will gain access to his repository he will do a lot of damage to everyone using the program. So CONGRATULATION author! Only to limit few people from spreading your work, you are seriously endangering every single person who funds your program :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

If someone is his patreon and wanna know how to apply the fix I did, just pm me. You need to know a little bit of programming tho. I can fix it myself, but it will not be a complete fix since I'm not his patreon and cannot gain access to his latest changes
Thanks, seems to be working great now!

Also has anyone else noticed some graphical issues like this with text elements getting hidden starting several versions ago:

1630474028330.png

Not sure if it's just me having screwed up something in my own setup or something a lot of people are experiencing... Though generally I can copy/paste the text into notepad to read it so it's not a huge deal.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks, seems to be working great now!

Also has anyone else noticed some graphical issues like this with text elements getting hidden starting several versions ago:

View attachment 1382030

Not sure if it's just me having screwed up something in my own setup or something a lot of people are experiencing... Though generally I can copy/paste the text into notepad to read it so it's not a huge deal.
Interesting. Never happened to me before.

Try this (not sure this will change anything):
- close translator
- delete the .config folder that should be in your user folder (c:\users\(your current account))
- delete the translator++ folder in your localappdata (write %localappdata% in the path to go there directly)
- [optional, but suggested if the others don't works] I would recommend cleaning also your Translator++ folder (where the application is), meaning deleting the entire folder and start brand new. If you wanna keep your history and projects you only need to copy out the data folder in Translator++ and copy out the cache folder in Traslator++/www/php

This should do the trick, I hope

Ikkarin

Sep 1, 2021
Now that I'm sure that the creator of the tool is watching this thread, I'll leave some thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: These later versions of the tool are taking extremely long to inject the transation, and they don't even finish. It hangs on processing the first .ks file it finds. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Now that I'm sure that the creator of the tool is watching this thread, I'll leave some thoughts.

Edit: These later versions of the tool are taking extremely long to inject the transation, and they don't even finish. It hangs on processing the first .ks file it finds. Any help is appreciated.
I don't wanna defend the author in any way, but it could be the context doesn't work because of my fix. Maybe the others guys who are his patreon can confirm or not if that feature indeed works. I would need patreon access to give you a ~100% working fix, but the author ego prevent me from doing it

About the inject, I don't know what type of project you are translating (if rpgmaker, wolf, or renpy), I only tried with rpgmaker one (which I mostly use) and it works. Again could be my fix fault that it doesn't work. I'm sorry, if you can send me the project you are trying to inject I can check myself what's the problem and see if I can fix it, however I cannot guarantee anything

EDIT: Ah! I see... I'm an idiot :KEK: The context didn't work because I forgot to reenable it since the author moved that functionality on the server. Here a quick fix. Just take the file attached inside the zip and override it with the one inside Translator++\www\js folder. That should do the trick! I hope :KEK: (If you have problem downloading the file attached just click right mouse on it, "save to destination", for file extension choose "all files", add ".7z" extension at the end and you are done)

WARNING: For those that already downloaded my fix, please use this fix as well or redownload the original fix (I already modified the link)

Last edited:

Ikkarin

Sep 1, 2021
since the author moved that functionality on the server
Oh Jesus, this guy is hilarious. Thank you so much for your work on these fixes!

As for the injection problem, I'm not even sure where to start with. Any attempt to export scripts individually without using injection in some way either hangs in the loading screen or exports an empty file, almost like it's deliberate. The file the tool says it's processing in the cache remains unaltered. The game I'm working with is based on the KAG engine. What would you need me to send so you can test it?

Last edited:

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Oh Jesus, this guy is hilarious. Thank you so much for your work on these fixes!

As for the injection problem, I'm not even sure where to start with. Any attempt to export scripts individually without using injection in some way either hangs in the loading screen or exports an empty file, almost like it's deliberate. The game I'm working with is based on the KAG engine. What would you need me to send so you can test it?

About that I'm bit at loss. I don't see any changes in the kag injection, most likely the changes are in the stuff he put on the server.
A question about it, if you use the old version (the working one), it still gives you the same problem or not?
However I have to say I tried using the last version with my fix and it gives me problems after the injection, like the game not working "properly".
It seems that the only way to make these latest versions works is to have patreon access and download the script he has online. Sorry guys I tried

Reactions: Sasirs

Ikkarin

Sep 1, 2021
Unfortunately, downgrading back to the available free version broke the UI beyond repair. I even tried to delete some folders like you suggested in an above post to see if that fixed it, and when I open it for the first time it even tries to show the normal UI, but corrupts back to the broken one a few seconds in. Everything is out of place and the "Apply Translation" in the injection window doesn't do anything, so I can't even tell if it works anymore.

I might just drop this tool altogether, it's become way too much of a headache at this point. Thank you for assisting me anyway.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Unfortunately, downgrading back to the available free version broke the UI beyond repair. I even tried to delete some folders like you suggested in an above post to see if that fixed it, and when I open it for the first time it even tries to show the normal UI, but corrupts back to the broken one a few seconds in. Everything is out of place and the "Apply Translation" in the injection window doesn't do anything, so I can't even tell if it works anymore.

I might just drop this tool altogether, it's become way too much of a headache at this point. Thank you for assisting me anyway.
I'm sorry, but ye I too I dropped this program long ago, it's a pain because even the previous versions (the "working" ones) sometimes they bug out the game after the injection. I just use it when I wanna get a quick view of the game

Reactions: Sasirs

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I'm impressed, did the author understood that he was doing an huge mistake moving part of his js online? Welp, better this way

lBlueDragonl

Sep 4, 2021
Thank you thediaro, since your version lacks the addons I just repack it with everything.

P.s. Since the previous release I made was extremely buggy, I remove it
Hey man, May I ask? Can you change the DeepL plugin, which is in the program, so that you can change the informal conversation?

Sasirs

Jul 13, 2019
Thank you thediaro, since your version lacks the addons I just repack it with everything.

P.s. Since the previous release I made was extremely buggy, I remove it
thank you for your hard work and for the people who are posting new links. But to be honest every version I download the addons( google advance, deepL, and deepL) doesn't work properly so as if there are no addons. Also the application is faulty with a lot of games ( I used the newer versions with some games and it worked but then other games wont work after injection, I have used the same translation on my official version and the games that didn't run on these new versions worked on the official). I ask of you guys if you can recommend me a version that has the addons working. thank you again hoping that you can fix it and provide a stable version. (y)(y)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Sorry I didn't get what you mean
Probably asking if you can use DeepL for translating dialogues.

Answer is yes, probably, can't seem to run this on my PC since still needs Patreon verification or something.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Probably asking if you can use DeepL for translating dialogues.

Answer is yes, probably, can't seem to run this on my PC since still needs Patreon verification or something.
What? I just go to "batch translation", select DeepL (NOT the pro, unless you have api key but you have to configure it on the options) and done. Sure, 40% will be missing, but it works. Then you go on the cell you wanna translate, right click of the mouse, and use deepL to translate (you can set the type of translator on the options with also the starting language and end language, by default I set DeepL and from jp to en those I shared).
Sometimes it doesn't work either, because the plugin is buggy, those cell you cannot translate you have to translate manually, but those are mostly 5% of the entire game

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
thank you for your hard work and for the people who are posting new links. But to be honest every version I download the addons( google advance, deepL, and deepL) doesn't work properly so as if there are no addons. Also the application is faulty with a lot of games ( I used the newer versions with some games and it worked but then other games wont work after injection, I have used the same translation on my official version and the games that didn't run on these new versions worked on the official). I ask of you guys if you can recommend me a version that has the addons working. thank you again hoping that you can fix it and provide a stable version. (y)(y)
That's the stablest version I can provide since it was provided directly by the author
What type of game you are translating? Rpgmaker, renpy, etc
I confirm that sometimes the injection on rpgmaker games is faulty ( never tried other games ), like in my tries 1 out of 10/15 it will bug out the game entirely, like events not firing correctly etc. This with all versions I tried so far. Also when you start the project, it will ask you if you wanna also translate the plugins, ALWAYS choose cancel, if you already started a project, scroll down to the plugins, select them and clean their translations.
About the addons, personally don't have any problem with them, I use deepL constantly, maybe you refer to other plugin that I probably don't use.

However general talking, to everyone, if you are translating games "professionally", meaning to possibly release them to others, DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM, is faulty af, it would give you more problems than benefit. If you are translating this game just because you wanna have a quick play and know how the game is like (and mostly what they are saying), then go ahead.

Reactions: Snow972 and Sasirs

Sasirs

Jul 13, 2019
That's the stablest version I can provide since it was provided directly by the author
What type of game you are translating? Rpgmaker, renpy, etc
I confirm that sometimes the injection on rpgmaker games is faulty ( never tried other games ), like in my tries 1 out of 10/15 it will bug out the game entirely, like events not firing correctly etc. This with all versions I tried so far. Also when you start the project, it will ask you if you wanna also translate the plugins, ALWAYS choose cancel, if you already started a project, scroll down to the plugins, select them and clean their translations.
About the addons, personally don't have any problem with them, I use deepL constantly, maybe you refer to other plugin that I probably don't use.

However general talking, to everyone, if you are translating games "professionally", meaning to possibly release them to others, DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM, is faulty af, it would give you more problems than benefit. If you are translating this game just because you wanna have a quick play and know how the game is like (and mostly what they are saying), then go ahead.
I used the normal deepL not the pro(both are addons which are not included in official and you need points to get in the application). you told me you use deepL, which version you are using so I can download and use since the newest version that you applied your fix is not working properly( when you batch translate and then it finished if you go and look at the translation you see in the initial column that some of the rows are translated and other are just copy paste of the original).
Injection for some games will just make it unable to start with translation or without it, but I don't care, if I can get deepL batch translation fully working then I can save the translation file and then open it in the official and inject it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote