Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
Looks like the dev added Sugoi Japanese Translator support as a free addon (even non Patreon supporters can install it from the Addons page, seems to work fine on old versions of T++ too) gotta play around with it more but might be a good alternative to the buggy DeepL free support. On my (somewhat old at this point) PC it is slower than DeepL even after enabling CUDA but it's probably faster if you're on newer hardware, and does have the benefit of being fully offline and not having to worry about getting temporarily blocked for making too many requests or whatever. Links on here with more info and instructions provided (including enabling CUDA which is recommended to make it much faster if your GPU supports it) on the discord server linked there.

edit: After using it a bit I think DeepL still provides better translations, though it could be a useful option for filling the gaps in a DeepL translation or something. The guy is also continuously working on improving the model so it may improve more as time goes on.

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Looks like Ver.3.10.1 doesn't work at all, but u can copy addons to Ver.3.9.30B and they will work then.
Google cloud gives an error tho, looks like it's outdated already.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Im trying to use DeepL to translate into Spanish, but only works translating into English, I change the options and the project properties but dont work. :(

Anyone knows what is happening?

Thanks.

BK-Leo

Jun 1, 2017
The Games translating done but in game play some fonts missing how to adding font on game somebody known how to do ?

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
I can't do batch translate with sugoi translator V3.0 in translator++ Ver.3.7.15B
Do you have the Sugoi Translator server running on your PC? This offline translator needs that program to be running in the background to work, you can google it and find the necessary program files pretty easily. If you ARE running it and it still isn't doing anything, I noticed this problem earlier when I did "with all" -> translate but when I checked the files I wanted and translated with specifically those files (even if it's every file in the project) it worked, not sure if this is widespread or just something that affected that one specific project of mine though.

Speaking of which I realized that the issues I had with Sugoi Translator last time I tried it were probably more problems with Translator++'s parser than the translator itself, since I tried it later just translating a csv and the results were way better than the RPG Maker game I had tried last time. Also I think the developer said on discord that there is no escaping implemented for it yet so it's likely to break games but I'll play around with it more later.

Cornmilf

Jul 4, 2020
Do you have the Sugoi Translator server running on your PC? This offline translator needs that program to be running in the background to work, you can google it and find the necessary program files pretty easily. If you ARE running it and it still isn't doing anything, I noticed this problem earlier when I did "with all" -> translate but when I checked the files I wanted and translated with specifically those files (even if it's every file in the project) it worked, not sure if this is widespread or just something that affected that one specific project of mine though.

Speaking of which I realized that the issues I had with Sugoi Translator last time I tried it were probably more problems with Translator++'s parser than the translator itself, since I tried it later just translating a csv and the results were way better than the RPG Maker game I had tried last time. Also I think the developer said on discord that there is no escaping implemented for it yet so it's likely to break games but I'll play around with it more later.
What do you mean by Sugoi Translator Server? can you share the link? the only thing I found on google is the translator and the offline module itself.

chinacomb

Nov 17, 2021

chinacomb

Nov 17, 2021

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
3.10.1 doesn't work without a patreon account - in which case one might as well just get the latest version from the patreon. Also one of the addons has an exe that gets marked as a virus very aggressively by windows defender. I uploaded it to virustotal and it scored 16/76. Not sure if safe or not. File was the exe under www\addons\rmrgss\bin\rvpacker

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know what to do when the game you are translating is updated? With the renpy translate method there is an option for updates, but I don't know if there is a similar option in Translator++.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote