Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Infiniter

Feb 11, 2022
I tried to use T++ to translate wolf rpg game but got stuck.
like this,the progress doesn't move,and it has lasted several hours....
View attachment 1706313
Is there somebody give me a hand?
I've used a lot of versions,3.9.30B,3.12.30,4.2.28....
This problem is driving me crazy...
ok,I seem to understand that the speed of translation is related to the Internet,the faster the Internet speed, the faster the translation speed

Cloudstrifeff7

Mar 23, 2019
Definitely having a problem doing this for some reason. translation goes well but no matter how i try to inject it it translates nothing in the game. I am trying to translate a RPG Maker VX ace game.

Last edited:

boor3747

Mar 8, 2018
360截图20220317001832004.jpg
360截图20220318020450720.jpg

What's the reason?

Computer missing font?

Can you tell me?

Translated into Chinese,

What font is it?

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Nice, but it's missing the paid addons, can be fixed by copying them from a previous ver that has them.
- Go to: %translator++folder%/www/addons
- Copy everything, and paste it in the new version, ignoring the repeated ones.
How do you even get "paid addons" to even work?
Every time I tried it, it always gave me an error or the program just CRINGE FREEZE when I go to execute it on a game to translate it. XwX
(FYI: I also need a DL 4 the latest paid add-ons. XD Unless Ur talking about the DL version of " Translator ++ Ver.3.10.1 Repack (x64 with Addons) " in dis thread. >w> )

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
How do you even get "paid addons" to even work?
Every time I tried it, it always gave me an error or the program just CRINGE FREEZE when I go to execute it on a game to translate it. XwX
(FYI: I also need a DL 4 the latest paid add-ons. XD Unless Ur talking about the DL version of " Translator ++ Ver.3.10.1 Repack (x64 with Addons) " in dis thread. >w> )
I used ver 3.12.20_x64 that had the paid addons, might be older versions but they work. If you still have trouble I uploaded my version, find the link in the attached txt.

Nov 2, 2021
Sometimes, for some completely unknown reason, the program does not save the translation file. Spending a couple of hours in vain feels frustrating.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I used ver 3.12.20_x64 that had the paid addons, might be older versions but they work. If you still have trouble I uploaded my version, find the link in the attached txt.
Thanxs. >w<

Sometimes, for some completely unknown reason, the program does not save the translation file. Spending a couple of hours in vain feels frustrating.
I would manually save every 15~30 minutes with a new save Name/Number. >w>

Also still waiting for someone to upload the newest release of this translator++. :3
Since the version checker said there's 8 updates needed and it said
V4.3.31 release. >w>

Reactions: Time Killer1981

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
don't worry, well in both games krkr and tyrano i have already
extracted the files and they are in the same disk, but when i want to translate the game it keeps loading and i don't know what to do, it works fine with rempy and rpg.
in games renpy sandbox has much error in translation

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
There is a problem with the shared version 3.10.1 program, after the file transfer process is finished, this warning screen appears and no file that I transferred is visible in the program. Another problem is that the add-ons do not work either.
When I transferred the plugins in 3.10.1 to 3.9.30b, no plugins worked. What can be done about it?
@Sowland

Last edited:

prothell

Aug 17, 2021
lol if you try updating any addons you dont own, the app literally deletes them from your PC.
Just a reminder to back your addon folder up in case you accidentally click update and it ends up being deleted.

Also, does anyone have the latest version of the deepl addon or any other paid addons for that matter?

Last edited:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Every time I use Google for translation it says your IP banned and nothing will translate .

There's batch process but when I check finished work after that there's no translated text at all .

Is there any solution to fix google translation without IP Ban

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That means you've accidentally translated a image request in the coding. So while the picture files kept their names, you ended up translating the name of the image the game is looking for, leaving without being able to find it. You'll usually find it near that specific line of dialogue, or by searching for the translated file name.
Hi, so I'm getting the same kind of error and have now for a while.
Each time I translate whatever RPGmaker game, I get the below error(when playing the game at some point):
1.png
Meaning translator++ translates all the image file names so when the game points to them they don't exist, which make absolutely no sense that it does this.
- Is there a way to disable this? - Translations of file names.
- I have literally tried translating my last 20+ downloads from ggbases.com and this error keep happening, very frustrating :S

I have tried older versions of translator++, also the 2 newest versions in here(4.3.31 and 4.2.28) but without luck.
Have also tried the legacy parser but completely the same issue.

Any good advice would be welcome ! Thx in advance.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, truth be told, I've never yet once used TL++, but for trying how about making the 'img' and, I guess, 'audio' folders and/or their contents read-only? I guess the TL process then might throw an error? Hmm.
Or you could try making a backup of the originals, and swapping back the 'img' folder, for a try? (and maybe the 'audio', if that gives problems)
Could it have something to do with -only- translating those filenames that happen to have Japanese characters in them?

Damn sure it's not normal. Unless those referenced filenames also get a TL in the script files, which I highly doubt. Probably should be ...

Wait. I misunderstood. So, in fact, what's actually been happening is that the software effes up the scripts by TLing the filenames they are pointing to, while in the 'img' folder you still have the original filenames - hence the error.

There really must be a checkbox to (un)check or something that would keep it from rampaging the scripts... At least I'd assume so.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote