Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, so I'm getting the same kind of error and have now for a while.
Each time I translate whatever RPGmaker game, I get the below error(when playing the game at some point):
View attachment 1763001
Meaning translator++ translates all the image file names so when the game points to them they don't exist, which make absolutely no sense that it does this.
- Is there a way to disable this? - Translations of file names.
- I have literally tried translating my last 20+ downloads from ggbases.com and this error keep happening, very frustrating :S

I have tried older versions of translator++, also the 2 newest versions in here(4.3.31 and 4.2.28) but without luck.
Have also tried the legacy parser but completely the same issue.

Any good advice would be welcome ! Thx in advance.
did you already tried to decripyt the game files with this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/

Nov 2, 2021
Every time I use Google for translation it says your IP banned
Is there any solution to fix google translation without IP Ban
Use a different translator. Google is generally too limited. DeepL translates up to 5000 characters without problems. Usually enough for a day, unless of course you just use machine translation, without manual correction.
1650253750644.png

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
Hi, so I'm getting the same kind of error and have now for a while.
Each time I translate whatever RPGmaker game, I get the below error(when playing the game at some point):
View attachment 1763001
Meaning translator++ translates all the image file names so when the game points to them they don't exist, which make absolutely no sense that it does this.
- Is there a way to disable this? - Translations of file names.
- I have literally tried translating my last 20+ downloads from ggbases.com and this error keep happening, very frustrating :S

I have tried older versions of translator++, also the 2 newest versions in here(4.3.31 and 4.2.28) but without luck.
Have also tried the legacy parser but completely the same issue.

Any good advice would be welcome ! Thx in advance.

If you get an error like that, you have to match the translation with the filename you want to translate.

I had the same problem yesterday, I wanted to translate the 装備 = "So-bi = Equip" part, but instead I translated it to "Equipment" and when I ran the game I got an error, when I investigated, it turned out that the error was because there was no file named "Equipment", in the folder there is only a file named "Equip", when I change the translation from "Equipment" to "Equip" the game runs without any errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If you get an error like that, you have to match the translation with the filename you want to translate.

I had the same problem yesterday, I wanted to translate the 装備 = "So-bi = Equip" part, but instead I translated it to "Equipment" and when I ran the game I got an error, when I investigated, it turned out that the error was because there was no file named "Equipment", in the folder there is only a file named "Equip", when I change the translation from "Equipment" to "Equip" the game runs without any errors.

Thanks yeah I found the same location in my game where it translates the files. I just removed the translations and it worked.
- I think its because its scripted or something this happens, but not sure. Thx for the help.

Nov 2, 2021
Maybe someone has a brief instruction on exceptions in the program? What I need is to exclude the processing of the \ character from the translation, let the program not see them. So that the program does not break my translation, making me extra work.

UPD. As a result, everything was decided by manually editing the lines that were not transferred to the game because of this symbol through editing the script with the notepad ++ program

Last edited:
Reactions: furrry2

prothell

Aug 17, 2021
Ver 4.4.29

Standard Version :
Win 64:
Win 32:

Developer Version :

Win 64:
Win 32:

Password :