Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
After I finished the translation, I encountered a problem that I couldn't enter the battle screen when I touched the monster!

RPG:Milfairy Tales

1653127132391.png

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
After I finished the translation, I encountered a problem that I couldn't enter the battle screen when I touched the monster!
RPG:Milfairy Tales
Obviously, this is the result of changing the files when implementing the translation.
I don't know if this is possible in your case, but I would try to make changes sequentially. At the same time, checking the performance in order to identify at what stage the problem appears.
In my example: the game is split into many scripts, replacing them one at a time, I can easily find the one that causes the error.

Nov 2, 2021
How can I save it?
Game name:TheBigBeyond
What language do you translate into? Apparently the problem is with the fonts, in the game as I see them there are only 4. Check them by clicking on them and see if your layout is in these fonts. If not, replace with your own font, renaming yours to the one in the game.
4.jpg

Nov 2, 2021
Chinese (Traditional)
How do I replace it?
1. You need to take the font ( the easiest way is from the folder: C:\Windows\Fonts )
2. copy it somewhere.
3. Rename it to a font from the game folder - ( for example OpenSans-Regular.ttf )
4. Put the resulting font into the game, removing the one that is already there
5. Check the game

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1. You need to take the font ( the easiest way is from the folder: C:\Windows\Fonts )
2. copy it somewhere.
3. Rename it to a font from the game folder - ( for example OpenSans-Regular.ttf )
4. Put the resulting font into the game, removing the one that is already there
5. Check the game
ok, thanks a lot

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Custom escaper

Patterns

I would like to delete audio and other files: mp3 jpg webp png webm
Could someone add the restrictions in the lines below?

/(if|en)\([\w \=\[\]\&<\>\|\.\$\_\+\-\*\/\@\!]+\)/g,
/(\\[a-zA-Z0-9]+\[.*?\])+/gi,
/(\\[a-zA-Z0-9]+<.*?\>)+/gi,
/(\\[a-zA-Z\{\}\\\$\.\|\!\><\^])+/g,
/(\@[0-9]+)+/g,
function(currentText) {
return ["string to escape", "string to escape 2"]
},
"literal string"

I added it as shown below, but the translation includes, it didn't solve my problem.

/(?<=\{)(.*?)(?=\})/gi,
/(?<=\[)(.*?)(?=\])/gi,
/(?<=<)(.*?)(?=>)/gi,
/((#|%)+\w+)|(\w+(#|%)+)|((#|%)+\([a-zA-Z]+\))+/gi,
/(\w+_\w+)|(_+\w+)|(\w+_)/gi,
"\\n",
/[a-zA-Z\/\\\=\_0-9]+(\.)+(ttf|otf|png|mp3|mp4|ogg|wav|jpg|webm|avi|webp)/gi

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow972 and aluka21
Nov 2, 2021
Custom escaper
Thanks in advance...
You are not the first to try this. However, after I tried, I understood why the author could not do it: The program simply does not have enough rights to SEE file extensions.
(And despite the fact that they are written in the text of the translation, this is not enough. I am far from programming and do not understand how to fix this)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: giqui

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
I was attempting to translate Succubus Trap Island, until today It was all working perfectly, but this morning when injecting the translation to test It It broke the game, I couldnt even get past the intro. Ive been the whole day trying to get It to work again but nothing. I even tried to make a new project with a clean copy and downloading the program again but still not working. Anyone has the same problem or did I managed to screw myself?

Shredy

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, can someone tell me which is the most stable, bug-free version so far?
I'm still using 3.6.28.

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
a tip to translate in the tl folder manages the translations without marking square. with translator +. will recognize. the attempt of the translation line. there will be some repeated sentence errors. but not hard to fix. sorry i have bad english

KIRAraitto

Jan 22, 2022
First time to use this tool.I wonder some JP game have encryption program. I could't extract map text.For example:
QQ图片20220607111401.png
What is "EV002 EV003...",It wasn't a conversation at all.Or maybe i made some mistake???
The game files there:
eng hentai.png

The game called :SlutWitch's Atelier,F95 have this game. Truly need a bro to help me.

Reactions: cbrx
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote