Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
I tried to translate the game on renpy, after translating through deepL, the game is just a bunch of errors, ie can not just run the translator and then play quietly? Need to do something else? I excluded lines with scripts from translation and so on, but still a lot of errors, I do not even know what is wrong. I watched the video on YouTube, and there just ran the game through a translator and quietly ran, what is wrong with me then? 1656799949199.png

Upd. AAAaaaa It turns out the translator some important files, which are apparently related to the engine itself, all fixed)

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
Time Killer1981,
How to enable word wrap on RPGMaker MV games? ?w?
(Looked through all the files in "JS" folder and got no hits besides comment ones. >w> )
Manual. You need to look for this setting in the game files, it is definitely there and change FALSE to TRUE.

Upd.
And if it was really cut out by the author of the game, it can be added... plugins.js
Code:
"Word Wrapping": "true",
Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

Oscillopsia

Aug 23, 2019
For a new version (game, e.g. rpgm), how to import the already translated subtitles from the previous one?

Nov 2, 2021
I don't understand. "Screenshot_1.jpg" does not appear for me ( site problem again I think)
I tried to reopen the game as a new project and tried to import the already translated text (trans file), but it didn't import anything.
The second method is slow, one item at a time, it imports only the translation. Sometimes you have to use it because the first method does not work. It depends on the game, so take your time and move everything one by one with the second method. I copied the screenshots for you to an external site, link:
1 method:
2 method:
Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

Oscillopsia

Aug 23, 2019
The second method is slow, one item at a time, it imports only the translation. Sometimes you have to use it because the first method does not work. It depends on the game, so take your time and move everything one by one with the second method. I copied the screenshots for you to an external site, link:
1 method:
2 method:
View attachment 1908239 View attachment 1908240
The second image is again not displayed. Can you upload the picture somewhere? (imgur, discord..etc)
Edit:
I did it! Thank you for your help!

• Hey there
Reactions: Time Killer1981
Nov 2, 2021
I can't find a way to save this". Trans" file
But even the program itself is constantly making saves
. Screenshot_1.jpg
Just to clarify. If you didn't translate ANYTHING in the previous version of the program, you have absolutely nothing to import, is that clear?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Translator 4.6.29 2022

DeepL

[4.6.29] Fix: Remove tags fixed Update : Custom parser 0.3.8
Add : Custom parser - mechanism to prevents circular reference
Add : Option to revert data back to original.
Update : RMMV & RMMZ 2.6.2
Add : Variable name & Switches names are visible to the project now

osoberanes

Jun 17, 2019
Translator 4.6.29 2022

DeepL

[4.6.29] Fix: Remove tags fixed Update : Custom parser 0.3.8
Add : Custom parser - mechanism to prevents circular reference
Add : Option to revert data back to original.
Update : RMMV & RMMZ 2.6.2
Add : Variable name & Switches names are visible to the project now
Thanks for the update, but what is the password?

Nov 26, 2020
Even with the most updated version, the extraction of the enigma is stuck on the 'working' screen. I looked at the place where its being extracted, and it looks like everything is there besides the game. Any ideas? I let it run for about 4 hours now, and it hasn't changed at all.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I'm already familiar with RPGM translations for Translation++, but not many translations of the ren'py and Unity game engines mean that some parts can be translated

For example, the Unity Engine game: The twist[ver.050]
In this game, I used Translate++ to translate text but imported it without text to translate, only all blank

I've also looked online for programs and teaching articles translated with Unity, such as:
1.AssetsBundleExtractor
2.dnSpy
These two programs translated The twist[ver.050] and still can't find a text file to translate, these two translation programs on this network article said that they can translate 80% of unity engine games, I don't know if it is true!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote