Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 2, 2021
Even with the most updated version, the extraction of the enigma is stuck on the 'working' screen. I looked at the place where its being extracted, and it looks like everything is there besides the game. Any ideas? I let it run for about 4 hours now, and it hasn't changed at all.
The program has problems with the initial unpacking. The solution is simple: download an older version of the translator (3.xx.xx) unpack the game with it, then start a new project with the new version of the program on the already unpacked game.

For example, the Unity Engine game: The twist[ver.050]
In this game, I used Translate++ to translate text but imported it without text to translate, only all blank
Currently, there is only one 100% working way to translate games to Unity. This is the utility
(it has several variants, about three) It allows you to translate games WITHIN THE GAME. It translates and saves the text into a special file.
Translator++ is just an add-on for this utility, it helps you to edit obtained data.
That is - the only way to fully translate the game on Unity is to pass it completely. Selecting EVERY answer in the game, so that the utility saw it and remembered. After that, when you play the second time, when setting up the utility, it will give the remembered and translated text.
This is difficult to explain.
Variants with disassembly of the game into components, I do not consider, this requires a high-paying pipe of trained people.

Last edited:
Reactions: FalseStarrrrrrrr

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
The program has problems with the initial unpacking. The solution is simple: download an older version of the translator (3.xx.xx) unpack the game with it, then start a new project with the new version of the program on the already unpacked game.

Currently, there is only one 100% working way to translate games to Unity. This is the utility
(it has several variants, about three) It allows you to translate games WITHIN THE GAME. It translates and saves the text into a special file.
Translator++ is just an add-on for this utility, it helps you to edit obtained data.
That is - the only way to fully translate the game on Unity is to pass it completely. Selecting EVERY answer in the game, so that the utility saw it and remembered. After that, when you play the second time, when setting up the utility, it will give the remembered and translated text.
Variants with disassembly of the game into components, I do not consider, this requires a high-paying pipe of trained people.
I'll try to see

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
All right! I've tested it all and don't know if it's a mistake or some other reason, and I still can't translate "The twist" :cry:

Maybe this game can't be translated!

Nov 2, 2021
All right! I've tested it all and don't know if it's a mistake or some other reason, and I still can't translate "The twist" :cry:

Maybe this game can't be translated!
All right, I'll look and try. Maybe you're right.\

Upd. Yes, it is. The plugin does not support translation into Chinese in any of the translation options. Weird 4.jpg
I tried a trick - to set the translation from English to English, which would then translate the captured text by the translator, but the program does not collect such text. Only in the case of a real translation.
In general, until the authors do not make support for translation into Chinese, nothing can be done. Try to ask them on GitHub

Last edited:

Oscillopsia

Aug 23, 2019
Has it ever happened to anyone? I got this after I inject

Error occured! Please see console window(F12) for more information
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'C:\Users\user\Downloads\Translator++_4.4.29_x64_[9058ba42]\Translator++\www\php\cache\QZHAI74Vo3\data\data'

Last edited:
Reactions: llanllanlluo
Nov 26, 2020

Oh thanks so much man

Yabgu

Apr 15, 2019
Translator 4.6.29 2022

DeepL

[4.6.29] Fix: Remove tags fixed Update : Custom parser 0.3.8
Add : Custom parser - mechanism to prevents circular reference
Add : Option to revert data back to original.
Update : RMMV & RMMZ 2.6.2
Add : Variable name & Switches names are visible to the project now
Thanks man.

tsart23

Mar 3, 2022
hi everyone, i am translating this game into my language, but it has a pretty annoying error like this, does anyone know how to fix this, help me.
1658658001719.png

tsart23

Mar 3, 2022
Do you see any punctuation marks above? they are larger in size than other letters. I think this is a font issue so I want to ask is there a way to change the font of the game? I only have the game files

Nov 2, 2021

Oscillopsia

Aug 23, 2019
Has it ever happened to anyone? I got this after I inject

Error occured! Please see console window(F12) for more information
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'C:\Users\user\Downloads\Translator++_4.4.29_x64_[9058ba42]\Translator++\www\php\cache\QZHAI74Vo3\data\data'
Anyone?

Oscillopsia

Aug 23, 2019
Something very complicated, I do not think you can meet anyone here who can answer.
I don't even have an idea, I'm sorry.
[/QUOTE]
It is okay, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes there are blue and red stripes at the beginning of the lines. What does that mean?
red.png

pr83

May 5, 2017
I actually feel lightheaded trying to figure out how to use this tool goddamn. Would someone be kind enough to maybe give me the basics? I'm trying to test it on Tsumagumi 3

Nov 2, 2021
Sometimes there are blue and red stripes at the beginning of the lines. What does that mean?

I actually feel lightheaded trying to figure out how to use this tool goddamn. Would someone be kind enough to maybe give me the basics? I'm trying to test it on Tsumagumi 3
Honestly, this is exactly the case when my own experience decides, but here's a youtube:

Reactions: Oscillopsia

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
Hello, is there any way to figure out which text of the game when translated, damages the game? And in general it is not clear what text can make the game does not even run, and the text can be harmless, such as "next level", in some games red tags themselves are put, apparently to prevent the translation of important files, but the rest is to look for himself? Already translated 3 games this way (for myself), but still a lot of where the error pops up, and okay on startup at least wrote where the error, but in some games in general it is not clear what's wrong

Maybe on previous pages and told, but unfortunately I'm not sure how to look for something like this)

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
Hello, is there any way to figure out which text of the game when translated, damages the game? And in general it is not clear what text can make the game does not even run, and the text can be harmless, such as "next level", in some games red tags themselves are put, apparently to prevent the translation of important files, but the rest is to look for himself? Already translated 3 games this way (for myself), but still a lot of where the error pops up, and okay on startup at least wrote where the error, but in some games in general it is not clear what's wrong

Maybe on previous pages and told, but unfortunately I'm not sure how to look for something like this)
Here some tips
1-If the game have multi files you better back up those
2- you translate files each on it own then you put it to the game and run it that what we call testing
3-if by any means you had a bug you which file messed up
4-always keep the sympole ; / * ~ or anything like this on the original form because translator change it you need to check it but other word won't mess your game
5-the non run game mean you change the script file or the starup one (the one you shoudnt mess with)
Hope it help a little✍

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote