Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 2, 2021
I tried to make him smaller with this one on his own, but still couldn't shrink it.
If I understand correctly, you need to change the text size. Be warned, this change will affect a lot of text, so change wisely.
4.jpg Its default value is 28.

Upd.
I re-read your question in another topic and realized that I still misunderstood the question.
I thought you were trying to reduce the size of the text so that it would fit. But you can see if it works.
And about why the method of limiting the number of characters in the text window does not work - I think this is because the author could not configure this function for the Chinese language. Probably.

Upd2.
However, I undertook to answer and I solved the problem.
(well, am I a genius, lol))
Screenshot_2.jpg
It is necessary to change here from off to on - indicating how I have TRUE
Screenshot_2.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
If I understand correctly, you need to change the text size. Be warned, this change will affect a lot of text, so change wisely.
View attachment 1861758 Its default value is 28.

Upd.
I re-read your question in another topic and realized that I still misunderstood the question.
I thought you were trying to reduce the size of the text so that it would fit. But you can see if it works.
And about why the method of limiting the number of characters in the text window does not work - I think this is because the author could not configure this function for the Chinese language. Probably.

Upd2.
However, I undertook to answer and I solved the problem.
(well, am I a genius, lol))
View attachment 1861979
It is necessary to change here from off to on - indicating how I have TRUE
View attachment 1861980
View attachment 1861982
down, thanks
But i need to see the text fit to size

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Have you tried Word Wrapping?
Upload your "Plugins.js" file and I'll take a look
125.jpg

Figure 1. Word Wrapping: true was originally "true", I didn't change it

Figure 2.My text size "24" is changed to "20"

Figure 3.I don't know if these need to be changed?

RPG GAME:Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.4.1

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Time Killer1981
Nov 2, 2021
Figure 1. Word Wrapping: true was originally "true", I didn't change it
RPG GAME:Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.4.1
4.jpg
Yes, it's true that Word Wrapping is enabled here by default and it works.
It is turned on exactly on the spaces between words. I think so - the program does not understand WHERE exactly the space is in Chinese. I will google this topic...
Maybe try putting, um, 2 spaces in the place of the supposed line break?

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
View attachment 1862284
Yes, it's true that Word Wrapping is enabled here by default and it works.
It is turned on exactly on the spaces between words. I think so - the program does not understand WHERE exactly the space is in Chinese. I will google this topic...
Maybe try putting, um, 2 spaces in the place of the supposed line break?
I tried, up to 28 words (with symbols), but it doesn't wrap, maybe I have to type them one by one <br> to make him wrap?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
There are several issues at the moment

1. My save options have some text that cannot be translated, can I add and translate it in System.json, so that it can be used normally in the game?

2. My task optionsHow do I translate him? Is there a new Quest.json to translate?

3.Regarding the use of some texts, such as \c[14],\ i[317], \n[1]
What is the meaning?

PRG GAME:Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.4.1

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
There are several issues at the moment

1. My save options have some text that cannot be translated, can I add and translate it in System.json, so that it can be used normally in the game?
That's what I'm doing.

2. My task optionsHow do I translate him? Is there a new Quest.json to translate?
1) Search for the necessary words in the program.
2) if not found... search for the necessary words in the game files and ACURATE translation there.
3) check the game launch.

3.Regarding the use of some texts, such as \c[14],\ i[317], \n[1]
What is the meaning?
This is a program language. For example line breaks, bold, underline. I'm not sure.

friman01

Jun 5, 2019
estoy aprendiendo a usar translator ++ ,,, pero surge un problema muy frecuente el texto sale de la pantalla o es muy grande... alguen sabe reducir el tamaño de la letra o fuente del texto...

Nov 2, 2021
estoy aprendiendo a usar translator ++ ,,, pero surge un problema muy frecuente el texto sale de la pantalla o es muy grande... alguen sabe reducir el tamaño de la letra o fuente del texto...
Todo depende del tipo de motor del juego. Un enfoque diferente para cada uno. Por lo general, la solución más fácil es cambiar las fuentes y sus tamaños. Esto se hace mediante la edición manual en los archivos del juego, yo lo hago así. Es difícil sólo la primera vez, luego viene la experiencia y se sabe dónde buscar. También hay una opción para buscar una solución en YouTube, a veces ya hay un vídeo con la respuesta.
En cualquier caso, proporcione un enlace al juego, facilita la ayuda.
(Estoy usando Google Translator, puede haber errores.)
Especifica el juego, te ayudará con la respuesta.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: friman01

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello i have a question

I don't want to translate Red tag sentences

So i use tag option

but Sentences with red tags have also been translated.

How to fix it?

Nov 2, 2021
but Sentences with red tags have also been translated.
In some games, these tags simply do not work. Also, ignoring wildcards does not work in some games. The solution is one and it is inconvenient: open the file on which you are currently working and manually replace the necessary strings, tagging them in the program and checking with the open file. Nowhere else have I encountered an answer that is simpler.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
In some games, these tags simply do not work. Also, ignoring wildcards does not work in some games. The solution is one and it is inconvenient: open the file on which you are currently working and manually replace the necessary strings, tagging them in the program and checking with the open file. Nowhere else have I encountered an answer that is simpler.
Thank you. I'll have to fix it one by one

• Hey there
Reactions: Time Killer1981

Saki-san

Oct 29, 2017
Hola friman01, yo me encontré con el mismo problema hace tiempo y no es que sea un experto en el Translator++ pero la mejor forma para solucionar este problema que he encontrado es usar la opción "warp text", donde tu pones un tamaño máximo de caracteres por línea, normalmente no es buena idea reducir el tamaño de letra o poner manualmente los saltos de línea, más si tu proyecto tiene mucho texto. En la documentación de Translator++ puedes informarte más de como usar esta opción.

Mi recomendación es que primero hagas pruebas de cuantos caracteres entran en una línea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No es el mejor ejemplo del mundo, pero espero que te ayude a darte la idea, y una forma creo yo más fácil de corregirlo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: friman01
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote