Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just in case someone cares about it.
To nobodys surpsise since it's a public version and Dreamsavior doesn't give a flying fuck about those, 5.3.31b's custom script feature is broken.
if you try to do some mildly advanced Javascript stuff you just get a spinning processing wheel for a few minutes and then it closes itself.

Same script, on the same project, works perfectly fine on the cracked 4.9.28 version.
(But that version has issues with the screen tint effect option of VX Ace. Be aware of that.)

Arazin

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe someone knows if there is some plugin (or something else) for auto-wrapping words for the size of the column

Nov 2, 2021
Why didn't it become the text I wanted after I translated the RENPY game?
Check if the files in the game are really translated by opening them with Notepad. (If not, start a new project, import the translation you made into it, and export the translation files again.)
Also check if the game font supports your language. (If not, take a suitable font, rename it to the one in the game, and replace the game font with it.)

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Check if the files in the game are really translated by opening them with Notepad. (If not, start a new project, import the translation you made into it, and export the translation files again.)
Also check if the game font supports your language. (If not, take a suitable font, rename it to the one in the game, and replace the game font with it.)
What I translate is Traditional Chinese, and the font I use is Standard Kai.
I'll try to test it myself with the in-game fonts

I did dump the translation text file,
I am using the translated text file exported by RENPY's own program "Ren'py Launcher"

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
RENPY GAME:Vae Victis - Khan_Conquer_Ravish_Breed

Is this game unable to support Chinese?
No matter how I change the font, I can't display my translated Chinese translation

Nov 2, 2021
RENPY GAME:Vae Victis - Khan_Conquer_Ravish_Breed

Is this game unable to support Chinese?
No matter how I change the font, I can't display my translated Chinese translation
It would have made more sense to write the name of the font rather than the game itself. Just downloading the whole game to see what font it uses is a waste of time.

UPD:
If you don't know how, download UnRen, drop it in the folder next to the GAME folder. Then take the GAME folder and drop it on UnRen.
Select the number 8 when asked and agree.
After that in the game folder you will find the font to use.

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I've been stuck here for about 3 hours now! is this normal?
未命名.jpg

Also I use the Ren'py launcher to translate the text
The font has been changed successfully, but only a few of my translations appear

Last edited:

mycodenameiskai

Aug 18, 2022
Hey guys, I have a problem. After parsing WolfRPG files, this appears instead of Japanese. It looks like a Unicode error. Any idea what it could be?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
My success Chinese RENPY, I downloaded other older games and downloaded them to watch them one by one after unpacking, and then typed them in script.PY

define config.language = "Chinese"

It can be translated

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Hey!
Do any of you know where to find the .trans file or how to create one?
Thanks for any help!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote