Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello everyone

If I buy the program under this title for 1 dollar and share the whole file here, can anyone use it?
@Shisaye
It's somewhat complicated.
The files aren't actually all in the Translator++ folder and your profile folder, but there is also additionally a hidden container that gets placed on your machine the first time you start Translator++ and log into your patreon account.

To actually crack it one would need to find, extract, and then merge that container into the Translator++ folder.
On top of that the profile stays tied to that container so you would also need to selectively block connection to Dreamsavior so it doesn't check the profile.
I've personally never done the whole process, it was just vaguely explained to me at some point.
And they also said you would need the Translator++ version of the highest patreon subscription tier for it to work.

I would not have much hope there unless you would basically mirror your entire system so hidden stuff gets shared as well.
And this information is pretty old at this point, so it might be that Dreamsavior changed how it works.

One thing that is much easier would be cracking the addons/parser. Most of the time that is really just changing the value for the required Translator++ version and overwriting the Non-Dreamsavior resources with the newer versions. So there would still be some value if someone would share the folder of the newest Translator++ version as well as their profile folder in appdata. (But your account will most likely be banned.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Also everytime i try to use Sugoi translator it results in the langauge still being japanese. Any idea how to fix that?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Seriously can anyone offer advice here with DeepL? I. Can show the game I’m trying to translate to you all if it would help or any one is curious. It’s a unique one at the very least.

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
Hello everyone, i have an issue that i can't solve. I downloaded the translator, used google translate on a rpgmaker game, created a folder where i put the translated version of the game and when i try to launch it, it gives me this message. Does anyone know a solution to this?

UhhUmm

Nov 29, 2021
Im getting failed to load img errors what am I doing wrong? I translated everything in the data

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Im getting failed to load img errors what am I doing wrong? I translated everything in the data
You've most likely translated the entries for file names, and so now it is searching for a file with an English name while only the original files in Japanese exist.
You need to either leave those entries Japanese, or rename the files.
(There tend to be a bunch at the start of the Commonevents.json for example.)

In a lot of cases you will need to do trial and error because it's not super obvious in Translator++. One thing that can help is Reddo9999's redtransbatch addon because it gives you a new button that tries to mark all entries you cannot translate with red.
But it doesn't always catch everything so you still need to actually check the entries manually and "guess" whether or not it looks like a file name or something that would actually show up as text in-game. (You can also try using the context function, but I doubt that will help you much.)

Sometimes for example with the com_ battlecommand system you cannot translate the text of a menu button at all unless you also change the file name of the icon of that button, because the code is using the entry for both.
(In that case it's usually the entries in the System.json saying Attack, Guard, Item, Special, etc.)

Edit: But you can obviously also just work with the error code.
If you get an error for a missing file, type its name into the search function of Translator++ with your project open, and you will most likely find the wrongly translated entry.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021
Hello everyone, i have an issue that i can't solve. I downloaded the translator, used google translate on a rpgmaker game, created a folder where i put the translated version of the game and when i try to launch it, it gives me this message. Does anyone know a solution to this?
This is the first time I've seen this error. I don't think it's easy to solve. Try to prevent its occurrence, recheck translation strings, try not to touch system messages. Try to replace the game data with translated ones step by step in order to identify the one that causes the error.

Reactions: Kingo11

UhhUmm

Nov 29, 2021
You've most likely translated the entries for file names, and so now it is searching for a file with an English name while only the original files in Japanese exist.
You need to either leave those entries Japanese, or rename the files.
(There tend to be a bunch at the start of the Commonevents.json for example.)

In a lot of cases you will need to do trial and error because it's not super obvious in Translator++. One thing that can help is Reddo9999's redtransbatch addon because it gives you a new button that tries to mark all entries you cannot translate with red.
But it doesn't always catch everything so you still need to actually check the entries manually and "guess" whether or not it looks like a file name or something that would actually show up as text in-game. (You can also try using the context function, but I doubt that will help you much.)

Sometimes for example with the com_ battlecommand system you cannot translate the text of a menu button at all unless you also change the file name of the icon of that button, because the code is using the entry for both.
(In that case it's usually the entries in the System.json saying Attack, Guard, Item, Special, etc.)

Edit: But you can obviously also just work with the error code.
If you get an error for a missing file, type its name into the search function of Translator++ with your project open, and you will most likely find the wrongly translated entry.
Thx dude

Last edited:

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
This is the first time I've seen this error. I don't think it's easy to solve. Try to prevent its occurrence, recheck translation strings, try not to touch system messages. Try to replace the game data with translated ones step by step in order to identify the one that causes the error.
Thank you very much for the help. The problem was that i translated EVERYTHING, not knowing better since this was my first time using a translator so i even translated plugins, and that was the problem, the moment i only translated everything else it worked just fine. So thank you again for the tips!

Edit: It later crashed again for a different reason. But one thing that i have learned from this is that i am not cut out for translating games, so i will just return to the shadows and wait for official translations for games or at least ones that work (not like mine). :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981
Nov 2, 2021
Game:[Ren'Py]Vae Victis - Khan_Conquer_Ravish_Breed
未命名.jpg

I've been stuck here,? how can i solve
I can make a guess, one of the scripts in this place is big. More than your RAM allows.
In my case, anything larger than .rpy 2067 kb, or rpyc 3692 kb, my computer, with 16 gb of RAM, is unable to process in the translator.

There are two uncomfortable solutions.
The first is to split a large file into 2 parts.
The second and more inconvenient one is to translate this file manually.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I can make a guess, one of the scripts in this place is big. More than your RAM allows.
In my case, anything larger than .rpy 2067 kb, or rpyc 3692 kb, my computer, with 16 gb of RAM, is unable to process in the translator.

How do I split it into 2 parts?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote