Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 2, 2021
How do I split it into 2 parts?
It's easy. Just RenPy work rules, break the file into chunks and add transitions to the next one. Here's what I did for myself when I was translating. It's not too big a file, but the translator couldn't process it, so I cut it up.
Screenshot_6.jpg
I see, I guess that's not your case. The file sizes here are very small. Then I'm out of ideas.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
It's easy. Just RenPy work rules, break the file into chunks and add transitions to the next one. Here's what I did for myself when I was translating. It's not too big a file, but the translator couldn't process it, so I cut it up.
View attachment 3002729

I see, I guess that's not your case. The file sizes here are very small. Then I'm out of ideas.
I found the RPY of the period to be fine, only "FAHDA. RPY" will jam the processing
1697233484798.png

1170j

Oct 10, 2021
so i was translating consider nanaha but when i translate the initial or any other column it just doesnt translate just shows the already english text in the next line rest is empty

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
so i was translating consider nanaha but when i translate the initial or any other column it just doesnt translate just shows the already english text in the next line rest is empty
No entiendo a qué te refieres, pero en este vídeo lo explican.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Hello.
deepl plugin is not working how can this problem be solved or am I the only one with this problem

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
deepl needs a new version to run, there will be a new public version of T++ in a few months. :unsure:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello.
deepl plugin is not working how can this problem be solved or am I the only one with this problem
Updated plugins are already available in the other thread however they will not work with the 5.3, some guy said managed em to work however he is saying nothing so who know..

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Updated plugins are already available in the other thread however they will not work with the 5.3, some guy said managed em to work however he is saying nothing so who know..
The file given in the link has all the plugins but they don't do anything, when I install the plugin file all plugins are disabled, can anyone use this file properly?

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
It's working for me. (I just replaced the entire plugins folder with the downloaded one.) Deepl- not tried, I'm in the text correction phase.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I put the plugin file in translator++ > www > addons and then I get 2:
1: all languages are deleted, only Japanese and English remain
2: addons appear in the add-on section, but when I translate, no addons appear

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Evi18

Aug 7, 2021
when creating a project, the program freezes at Generating initial.json. what can be done about it? on other versions everything works

gelophee

May 30, 2017
Hello I need help, whenever I translate an RPG Maker (VX/MV/MZ) game using this. The dialogue of every scene goes out to the side of the screen instead of a new line.

Anyone knows how to avoid this?

What do you usually translate should I avoid the folders (system, settings, etc.) and just translate the map?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote