Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

furrry2

Feb 16, 2020
bueno, estoy tratando de traducir un juego kag, solo tengo que traducir una línea, pero obtengo esta solución

Captura de pantalla (57) .png

Eymiks

Oct 12, 2019
Has anyone ever successfully translated a Renpy game with this tool?
When I try to inject the translation the software closes and the files are not translated.

Reactions: EnlyZ

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can anyone please tell me what this means and why it will never let me try to start a project so I can translate a game?

Warning: file_put_contents(www/php/cache\95cb775b3c24a298a894a5ae7e6644b5\initial.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Translator++_2.7.28_x64-dev\Translator++\www\php\loadGameInfo.php on line 109 Initial data : www/php/cache\95cb775b3c24a298a894a5ae7e6644b5\initial.json

is there a setup I'm skipping or something?

I looked in the forum and when someone asks this.. everyone just ignores the person.. why? it has to be something that can be fixed, right?

also, for like a year and a half I've wanted to translate stuff but I can't because every time I try this program that people seem to love using.. it just errors and loads forever.. doesn't matter what version.. so Idk if I missing something being installed on my pc that I need or what is wrong..

nevermind, the program just works when it wants I guess.. idk

Last edited:

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
I had this problem too.
I have all the Redistributables installed (even more than recommended, I think I pretty much have all the Redistributables (from game installs and such)), but nonetheless the problem persisted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now here is what actually helped me fix the problem and I don't know why this program doesn't accept or can't read the directory:

View attachment 722858
C:\Users\*your-pc-name*\OneDrive\

This directory is where I have my desktop, and in many years of using Windows 10 and the OneDrive cloud based desktop, I have never encountered this problem before.
The fix is simple, if you want to use this program and translate a game BOTH the game and the Translator++ CAN NOT be in this directory.

Insert the folder in C:\ example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this helped, I am running Windows 10 latest build (64-bit).
Didn't work for me, did i do something wrong? I don't even know how this error started since i had translated a game a few months ago and when i used the program today i got this in all versions and i don't even use it in desktop 1599456794317.png

DevilxGame

Apr 8, 2020
I would like to ask if there is someone who knows how to decompress and compress games where all their data is in an (.exe) example

th1s1sm4dness

May 16, 2018
Didn't work for me, did i do something wrong? I don't even know how this error started since i had translated a game a few months ago and when i used the program today i got this in all versions and i don't even use it in desktop View attachment 805287
I am sorry, but I do not know.
This error works in mysterious ways, I could only showcase my problem and how I solved it.
It seems to me this error shows on occasions as a default error, and not a specified error, but I might be wrong. (since you have to code for every possible error occuring, it is highely unlikely that has happened, since errors can occur in different kind of circumstances and you can't always know every outcome of a problem)
If you have any other problem, I can't help you. You might want to contact the developer, or wait if somebody else on this forum can come up with a solution.
I wouldn't bet on the latter though, so you might want to start looking for a different tool that'll suffice for your purpose of use.

Reactions: Eryzell

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
I am sorry, but I do not know.
This error works in mysterious ways, I could only showcase my problem and how I solved it.
It seems to me this error shows on occasions as a default error, and not a specified error, but I might be wrong. (since you have to code for every possible error occuring, it is highely unlikely that has happened, since errors can occur in different kind of circumstances and you can't always know every outcome of a problem)
If you have any other problem, I can't help you. You might want to contact the developer, or wait if somebody else on this forum can come up with a solution.
I wouldn't bet on the latter though, so you might want to start looking for a different tool that'll suffice for your purpose of use.
oh ok imma take the long road them, thanks anyway, if i find a resolution i'll try to post it

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
guys who can upload last version i have some problems on my translator cant downloading some packs

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
I've picked up a game to translate in my spare time. The issue I've run into is that the developer put in a few bits of machine translated english, and Translator++ won't let me change those lines.
Does anyone know how I can go about doing this in the program, or do I need to take care of this manually in the .json?

Aug 26, 2016
I've picked up a game to translate in my spare time. The issue I've run into is that the developer put in a few bits of machine translated english, and Translator++ won't let me change those lines.
Does anyone know how I can go about doing this in the program, or do I need to take care of this manually in the .json?
Pretty sure there's no way to do it in Translator++, directly modifying the .json or doing it in RPG Maker MV is probably the only way. If you just want to have a better English tranlsation instead of the MTL stuff it'll overwrite the English anyway if you put what you want in the translation section.

Anewri32

Nov 8, 2019
Erizel From what I could see, your error message says you have problems with the microsoft visual C ++ redistributable, in this case, updating it should solve the problem.

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Erizel From what I could see, your error message says you have problems with the microsoft visual C ++ redistributable, in this case, updating it should solve the problem.
I did and even installed a few new and reinstalled the old ones, the program was working in order a few months ago and suddenly i got that message and now no version seems to work. It probably got something to do with windows update since it's the only thing messing with my pc without my permission

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
using translator++ on sonabiA (actually other games too) it seems something actually doesn't get translated ( for now h scenes). everything else is fine
I tried to look at translator ++ site and here I found it's possible it's actually not dialogues but images so they might not get translated. Can I use something else just for these parts?
while I am at it I want to do another question.
translator ++ works only for rpg?
can it translate visual novels ( like Kunoichi Aoi fallen to darkness. Imouto paradasie, yarichi netori ect)? if not can you suggest any other translators?
thanks

edit: ok I made a couple attempts. I made attempts on sonabiA and another game and both it happened that normal lines were translated however once a h scene began, no more translation and japanese started to appear instead. then once h scene finishes it switches again to english.
Please help me.

Last edited:

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
ok update: after unistalling and reinstalling it translates everything. one problem solved. if you would be so kind to answer to the other questions that would be nice

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote