Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
i´m currently wanting to translate the game Tatsuno Quest. The jap Data is stored in multiple wolf files in the data folder. After translating them i replaced all files with the folders translator++ gives me, meaning that all the files in MapData containing text are translated. But for some reason the game is STILL Japanese. I literally have no clue where it gets the japanese files from. They are definetly not stored inside of the exe. HELP

Aug 26, 2016
i´m currently wanting to translate the game Tatsuno Quest. The jap Data is stored in multiple wolf files in the data folder. After translating them i replaced all files with the folders translator++ gives me, meaning that all the files in MapData containing text are translated. But for some reason the game is STILL Japanese. I literally have no clue where it gets the japanese files from. They are definetly not stored inside of the exe. HELP
rename the .wolf files that are in the data folder that have the same name as the files you're exporting from translator++. The .wolf files contain the japanese data, also translator++ doesn't translate most of the data for Wolf RPG games for some reason so a lot of it will still be in japanese.

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
I can load the files and translate them but when I try to export I get this. Tried fresh install of translator ++. any advice? screencapped one example but I get this message for every data file

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
rename the .wolf files that are in the data folder that have the same name as the files you're exporting from translator++. The .wolf files contain the japanese data, also translator++ doesn't translate most of the data for Wolf RPG games for some reason so a lot of it will still be in japanese.
now the game crashes.
Also i think you misunderstood me. I REPLACED ALL wolf files, which should mean that there is no japanese data LEFT (or at least mapdata) but for some reson the game is still japanese:

EDIT: FML they acctually wrote everything in text files for gods sake.

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
trying a different game and am able to translate the files but after applying them I get this:
I personally hate untranslated scripts so here´s you fix. Go to scripts and delete the translations for the singular kanjis from "A" Till "alphanumeric" by selecting them and with the delete key and then it should work. Just to be safe i would also use the search function for any instance of "\ " (backslash space) and if you find them, use the replace tool and replace them with "\" (backslash)
Screenshot (187).png

Reactions: n0pe

fkdlcb114

Aug 4, 2019
I want to translate this game. But there's an error.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-16-2-1-bo-wei.8197/

this ERROR
Finished Unpacking - Deleting original archive
Error parsing Script KodaYanfy - SupressLog: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script Koda - Custom Priority: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script Yanfly - Buff State Manager: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script Hime - Effect Set Switch: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'d'.., index=2881, ruleStack=['Base', 'SingleQuote']) # 89:2874; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script Yanfly - Lunatic States: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script Yanfly - Skill Restrictions: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
WARNING: Ruby with nonzero exit code 1
ERROR: Ruby unexpectedly quit.

Last edited:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Translator++ ver. 2.8.28
32 bits

64 bits

Send me a message if you want the "Dev" version
what is different by the "Dev" version?

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
quick question so after you do a batch translation and its done you get these game breaking lines like Scenario 調教_02 that it translated is ther a way to delete all the translated line that start whit Scenario ?

thanks in advance ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote