Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Should be variable in the Scripts, dig there
Do you know the specifics of the variable? Because I don't know which one I should edit in "Script"..

Tried to look at google, but don't find anything because IDK the keyword.. XD

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Delete that file, then move in a normal font and rename it to PixelMplus12-Regular.
I tried that, but the font size being too big persists. I've tried both Times New Roman and Wing Dings, but the text always runs off the screen.
I think Yxel might be correct in that we'd have to change the font size by editing the actual code.

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
Hello, I'm here because I'm getting desperate. So, I want to translate a japanese game, with some japanese file names, to english. So, what I did first is I open the game in the translator, and selected all of the files. I then pressed batch translate, and waited. Finally I applied the patch to the game. Thing is, whenever I play (I assume cause of the japanese files), it says Load error: can't find *english ver. of the file name*. I assume this is because the code got translated too so it's looking for a non-existent file. I'm really new to this, my first time even, so please excuse me if I'm being dumb as hell.

Javers501

Feb 22, 2019
Hello, I'm here because I'm getting desperate. So, I want to translate a japanese game, with some japanese file names, to english. So, what I did first is I open the game in the translator, and selected all of the files. I then pressed batch translate, and waited. Finally I applied the patch to the game. Thing is, whenever I play (I assume cause of the japanese files), it says Load error: can't find *english ver. of the file name*. I assume this is because the code got translated too so it's looking for a non-existent file. I'm really new to this, my first time even, so please excuse me if I'm being dumb as hell.
Companion excuse my bad English, I am using a translator, if I am not wrong, you should not translate all the files, not the ones from the Data base because if I am not wrong that is the codification of the game. Just concentrate on the Maps and some names of the characters in the game if you want, the translator won't do all the work, some translations go wrong and sometimes some things are translated that shouldn't be, that's why you should check from there box by box. I hope it helps you, I'm not a novice with this translator, but I'm not an expert either.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
1. Translator may be dumb with japanese. So when you start new project it can decode files with ????? in names.
So if so then use some decryptor (like RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter) to unpack your rgss file, delete rgss after unpacking and add game to new project.
2. Don't auto translate "Common events" and "Scripts", game can become unplayable. At least try get rid of quotes in those two in texts.

Do you know the specifics of the variable? Because I don't know which one I should edit in "Script"..

Tried to look at google, but don't find anything because IDK the keyword.. XD
You should search how to edit scripts in RPG maker
It could be something like this:

Last edited:

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
You should search how to edit scripts in RPG maker
It could be something like this:
What file did I need to open in RPG Maker? because somehow, not any single file that can't be opened by RPG Maker. (Already tried VX and XP, because most likely the game that I play use that engine). Any help?

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
1. Translator may be dumb with japanese. So when you start new project it can decode files with ????? in names.
So if so then use some decryptor (like RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter) to unpack your rgss file, delete rgss after unpacking and add game to new project.
2. Don't auto translate "Common events" and "Scripts", game can become unplayable. At least try get rid of quotes in those two in texts.
Hey, thanks for replying, I do have some questions though.
1. I don't have an RGSS file in the game I'm translating, it's a different version of RPGM I guess. The problem is I'm not sure which. Any way I can find out?
2. Ok, now I know that I shouldn't translate "Common Events", but what is "Scripts"? It isn't present. I think this is related to my guess that I'm using a different version of RPGM from the one you think I'm using.

I'm also not translating "Actors" now because it causes an error where I'll be unable pause the game and errors at certain dialogues. Just to be clear, it seems I'm translating the "Data" folder of the game.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
What file did I need to open in RPG Maker? because somehow, not any single file that can't be opened by RPG Maker. (Already tried VX and XP, because most likely the game that I play use that engine). Any help?
To open game project with rpgmaker you need generate "rvproj" file.
I use by Falo. Open encrypted rgss of your game with it and generate rvproj for your version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have decrypted files then need to search other soft to encrypt em or other soft to generate project file from decrypted files.

Hey, thanks for replying, I do have some questions though.
1. I don't have an RGSS file in the game I'm translating, it's a different version of RPGM I guess. The problem is I'm not sure which. Any way I can find out?
2. Ok, now I know that I shouldn't translate "Common Events", but what is "Scripts"? It isn't present. I think this is related to my guess that I'm using a different version of RPGM from the one you think I'm using.

I'm also not translating "Actors" now because it causes an error where I'll be unable pause the game and errors at certain dialogues. Just to be clear, it seems I'm translating the "Data" folder of the game.
Rgss is an encrypted game archive. If you have folders like Data, Audio, Graphics and no big Game.rgss file that means you have decrypted extracted version.
Don't really can say normal it is or not if you have no scripts.
Thats strange if translating actors causing some errors.

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
To open game project with rpgmaker you need generate "rvproj" file.
I use by Falo. Open encrypted rgss of your game with it and generate rvproj for your version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have decrypted files then need to search other soft to encrypt em or other soft to generate project file from decrypted files.

Rgss is an encrypted game archive. If you have folders like Data, Audio, Graphics and no big Game.rgss file that means you have decrypted extracted version.
Don't really can say normal it is or not if you have no scripts.
Thats strange if translating actors causing some errors.
Yo, thanks, but this seems like a special case. Simply translating maps actually caused some events to be impossible. The game has pretty unique mechanics after all. Luckily though, I found a MT version online. Again, thanks for the help. :)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So, i can translate from French to English?

I think i need to leard how to use this. lol

rijol78976

Jan 31, 2020
i keep getting ????? Window_NameInput' ? 12 ??? syntax error ???????
anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I checked. Some errors are caused from the translation in common events and maps e.g.
\n<>\C[31] is translated to \n[] \C[31]
\{\C[10] is translated to \ {\C[10]
search the translated code for \n[ and \ {\ to identify them and fix them or you can use "papago" or "red google" as translators (for this game they seem to respect better the symbols)
I'm translating here, and I noticed that in the translation some symbols are changed.
So that it doesn't give an error it is best to copy the original and paste it in the translated.
Type this example below.
Original Text
\n<King Jouze> <------ Symbol and original name

----------------------------------------
After translated it was like this
\n[rei Jouze] <----------------This symbol here is wrong must be the same as the Original, the names inside these symbols cannot be translated either, as it will give error within the game.
Whenever you translate a map, review the translation with the original and fix it in order to get rid of a huge headache.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
i keep getting ????? Window_NameInput' ? 12 ??? syntax error ???????
anyone know what this is and how to fix it?
If you are using the program (Translator ++) to translate RPGM games for sure the errors are giving due to translation.
Compare the translation with the original text, and check the shadows.
Often when the translation is done the translator usually changes the symbols.
See this example below:
Original Text
\n<King Jouze> <------ Symbol and original name

----------------------------------------
After translated it was like this
\n[rei Jouze] <----------------This symbol here is wrong must be the same as the Original, the names inside these symbols cannot be translated either, as it will give error within the game.
Whenever you translate a map, review the translation with the original and fix it in order to get rid of a huge headache.
Extract your game again and start the translation from scratch, and always check the translation symbols with the Original.
This exchange of friendly symbol causes a general error in the game.
I hope this helps you fix your mistakes.
Use this version here is more recent and a lot of bug has been fixed.
Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
My computer is 64bit but runs 32bit programs also try one of these.

Anewri32

Nov 8, 2019
Basically whenever I hit the export button any option I choose just takes me to the tags option and when I hit export it just does nothing it just keeps the tags window open
i had this problem, in the new version is resolved

Last edited:

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
guys,i know this is not a place for requesting a translation,but can any of you translate this game using that program? .This program is nice but for some reason,my pc can't run it because of 0xc00007b error everytime rpgmt.exe start and then does nothing left. Thank you in advance,i await for your good news (The password for the .rar file is kimochi.info)

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
guys,i know this is not a place for requesting a translation,but can any of you translate this game using that program? .This program is nice but for some reason,my pc can't run it because of 0xc00007b error everytime rpgmt.exe start and then does nothing left. Thank you in advance,i await for your good news (The password for the .rar file is kimochi.info)
Mmm if it's short I might take a look, still learning not to make even more errors :LOL:, but 0xc00007b seem more like some visual library missing.

Reactions: O.HyKing

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
Well,the game is only 90mb but you'll need to install RPGVXace tho :v .I installed all versions of C++,ran the program with admin permission,turned off Windefender and firewall,still it doesn't work :( (I'm using Window7,could it be the reason?)

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Can someone help? When Exporting translated Wolf RPG data the process either gets stuck at parsing and stays there indefinetly or the programm closes entirely when using the internal editor and also gets suck at parsing before i can even translate or edit the files when using the 3rd party Wolfjs editor.
The Game i´m trying to translate is

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote