Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chndragon

Jun 10, 2018
I currently am having an issue. The following steps:

Start a new project > RPG Maker & Wolf RPG Editor games > Select executable... > game.exe (MV game) > nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Reactions: Land Lady Lover

chndragon

Jun 10, 2018
I haven't tested it or anything, but try throwing in a different font, and rename that new font to JKG-L_3_tcp.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
when wordwrapping what is the best text fit?
It really just depends on the game with its resolution, textbox and text size. Some games the default 41 is too many and some can do 60 or more easily. If you really want to know how many can fit i would recommend testing without doing any wrap and then just count how many characters it displays before they run off the textbox. Then chop off a few just for larger characters and use that. You also have to be careful of any existing next lines in your translation already. If for instance your translation already goes on to a new line at character 60 and you put in a new word wrap at 40, then you may have a line that only has a couple words on it. Another thing to be careful of is that when you tell it to only put 40 characters on a line it will ONLY do that many. It doesn't care if that means putting a word one two different lines. Its frankly a rather blunt tool and is best used at the start of a translation project where you can correct things properly as you adjust the machine translations.

Pls help!!, Im stock here Close button does not appear but the it say it's done.
That done message only means its done with that single file. If its stuck at that point and waiting 5-10 minutes doesn't show any more progress its most likely crashed. You can try hitting F12 to open the console and see if its just showing an error message which will confirm that its frozen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meh65 and kazemoto

kazemoto

Jun 27, 2018
It really just depends on the game with its resolution, textbox and text size. Some games the default 41 is too many and some can do 60 or more easily. If you really want to know how many can fit i would recommend testing without doing any wrap and then just count how many characters it displays before they run off the textbox. Then chop off a few just for larger characters and use that. You also have to be careful of any existing next lines in your translation already. If for instance your translation already goes on to a new line at character 60 and you put in a new word wrap at 40, then you may have a line that only has a couple words on it. Another thing to be careful of is that when you tell it to only put 40 characters on a line it will ONLY do that many. It doesn't care if that means putting a word one two different lines. Its frankly a rather blunt tool and is best used at the start of a translation project where you can correct things properly as you adjust the machine translations.

That done message only means its done with that single file. If its stuck at that point and waiting 5-10 minutes doesn't show any more progress its most likely crashed. You can try hitting F12 to open the console and see if its just showing an error message which will confirm that its frozen.

This is the problem i see when i hit F12, Can it be fix???

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, i need help to translate actor name, i already translate it, but the game doesn't translate it.
help anyone ?

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
I'm Currently trying to export a partial Translation of a game I've been working on but it just refuses to export. It's a rpgmaker game called Lolita gone wild any help would be appreciated.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
This is the problem i see when i hit F12, Can it be fix???
Are you sure that your files are in that folder? You have to select an original folder and then another folder for where you what the translation to go. It kind of seems like you've just using your base user folder which is probably not where your game actually is.

I'm Currently trying to export a partial Translation of a game I've been working on but it just refuses to export. It's a rpgmaker game called Lolita gone wild any help would be appreciated.
Can you give a description of why it isn't exporting or what its doing? Is the export crashing? Is it just not applying? From your description there's little anyone can actually help you with.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Basically whenever I hit the export button any option I choose just takes me to the tags option and when I hit export it just does nothing it just keeps the tags window open

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I haven't tested it or anything, but try throwing in a different font, and rename that new font to JKG-L_3_tcp.
Hey thanks for the tips so far. I think the file I need to change is PixelMplus12-Regular, but I'm not sure how to edit the file so it uses smaller fonts.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder, is there any way to change font size? Or any other way to fix something like this? Because after I translate and patch the game, somehow the font got out of the screen because I think the font too big.. XD

font.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I wonder, is there any way to change font size? Or any other way to fix something like this? Because after I translate and patch the game, somehow the font got out of the screen because I think the font too big.. XD
Should be variable in the Scripts, dig there

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote