Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sakuragi hannamichi

Oct 6, 2018
thank i have already use diff version, this is the message i got : Warning: mb_detect_encoding(): Illegal argument in C:\Users\emery\Desktop\Translator++\www\php\function\trans.php on line 14

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
thank i have already use diff version, this is the message i got : Warning: mb_detect_encoding(): Illegal argument in C:\Users\emery\Desktop\Translator++\www\php\function\trans.php on line 14
1609608033605.png

Idk, what to say, it worked for me.

Downdoaled, extracted, and copied the cache on a new folder to test.

hockeyhayes777

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, I'm trying to translate a game, and the text seems to run fine. I'm encountering some issues when the game calls for an image to played. I played the boxxed version and figured out which image it is really trying to call since the translated version is calling for one that does not exist. Is there somewhere I can find that hook? I think the translator may have slipped when it was processed, but am not sure. I ran a separate unboxxer to see if it just missed a few images, but the folders are identical, and I tried searching for images in the Translator++ itself, but to no luck. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for any help.

SERUNLDE

Dec 24, 2020
can't create patch.. says File list not found in init file at : C:\Users\Me\Downloads\Translator++\www\php\cache\9262945851185bad5184fa25aed2fbb5\initial.json

ParaPara15

Dec 27, 2018
Anyone had any success patching Wolf RPG games with Translator++? I've tried on multiple games (made sure to also copy the files from %Temp% before patching) but it seems like the scripts always come out horribly broken in the end. Assuming some kind of scripting stuff gets busted by the autotranslation but anyone have any tips to try to find the stuff via find/replace or whatever? I already remove any translated lines with ^[^ ]+/[^ ]$ (Regex) to try to avoid translating references to other files but still other stuff seems to get broken that I haven't been able to pin down yet. for example is a game I've been trying to translate but not had any luck with. (Dumped files run fine but as soon as I start substituting in translated CommonEvents it breaks.)

ReaperClown

May 20, 2018
So, i did a machine translation for a japanese game, just to see how the program works, and after patching and launching the game i get this error, does anyone knows how to fix it? I don't know much of Translator++

Captura de Tela (13).png

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
So, i did a machine translation for a japanese game, just to see how the program works, and after patching and launching the game i get this error, does anyone knows how to fix it? I don't know much of Translator++

View attachment 971492
I assume it's an error at scripts, one of those '' lines, leave the single chars alone, tehy are probalby the keyboard, may cause issues

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
I've been testing the translator app with a WolfRPG and a RPGMaker VX Ace project, but the RPGMaker one behaves really weird.

Let's say i do machine translation, removing previously all scripts, and then export, the game works fine, tilesets okay...
but if then i do save the translator project (even unmodified!) and export again, the tilets of maps get wrong, like holes where there was ground (while a character is walking over, plus additional tileset files compared to main game! 2-3 more)... I think it has to do with file changes on the cache folder (or project data) after the first export, but i have no clue nor any way to say if that's accurate >.<

Using version 2.9.29

Last edited:

ovyu

Nov 14, 2018
I'm trying to translate a game called School of lust. But I stumble upon an error: Error opening file : undefinedTypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined
How do I fix this?

P.s.
Opening the game not as an RPG Maker, but as a Wolf RPG-I get only a small part of the files.

clb22111

Sep 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "EnlyZ, bài đăng: 4601135, thành viên: 1802129"]
Xin chào, tôi đang cố dịch trò chơi 'Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media]' [RPGM] trong trình dịch ++ 2.9.2.9, nhưng trò chơi đang dịch một số cụm từ từ menu ban đầu. tại sao không dịch tất cả các cuộc đối thoại?
Bất cứ ai có thể làm rõ nghi ngờ này?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Hello. Have you fixed the problem? I have a similar problem. You can help me?

clb22111

Sep 21, 2020
Hello. I am trying translate game Trasure of Nadia to Vietnamese. But there are some text in conversation did not translate. Any body help me? help.png

4llstar

Jul 9, 2017
can't create patch.. says File list not found in init file at : C:\Users\Me\Downloads\Translator++\www\php\cache\9262945851185bad5184fa25aed2fbb5\initial.json
I had the same issue. I think the problem are brackets ']' [''and other symbols.
After I renamed the folder structure and reloaded translator++ it worked.

Try to use only letters for folders and don't dig too deep into the file structure.

Jaiho

Sep 26, 2018
I'm trying to translate a game called School of lust. But I stumble upon an error: Error opening file : undefinedTypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer or URL. Received undefined
How do I fix this?

P.s.
Opening the game not as an RPG Maker, but as a Wolf RPG-I get only a small part of the files.
How do I fix this?

P.s.
Have you found out why this is happening?

Reactions: Avityu

Avityu

Sep 11, 2020
I need help i have translated this kirikiri game but the translation are not working I apply them and they are successfully applied but when I tried to run it wasn't working.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote