Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
Mmm weird, did you install optional packages too?, i don't recall doing anything different then
what engine are the games you try?
i installed all the optional file the traslator say to install for better traslation, is there other add on to download?

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
ok soo, now is working, i traslate a game and it work fine i just do apply traslation and done. but when i go to do that with another game that game say "Cant run the script". im doing something wrong or there's some thing to do first to apply the traslation like checking some file or something like that?

Darwin 2510

Apr 27, 2019
Help, I try to translate with the Ren'Py node and the program closes, it does not matter which option I use, either to inject or to export the translation, both close the Traslator ++ (v.2.11.29)

noibo

May 14, 2019
Hello there, i decrypted the game file,removed the rgss file,injected the translation and the game is in english but theres an error with pictures.its an rpg maker vx ace game.and what is TES data?
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Hello there, i decrypted the game file,removed the rgss file,injected the translation and the game is in english but theres an error with pictures.its an rpg maker vx ace game.and what is TES data?
I think you extracted the game wrong, needed japanese extract, htats why garbled names, or with locale emulator perhaps?

Kazumin

May 6, 2017
ok soo, now is working, i traslate a game and it work fine i just do apply traslation and done. but when i go to do that with another game that game say "Cant run the script". im doing something wrong or there's some thing to do first to apply the traslation like checking some file or something like that?
How did you fix it?

sakuragi hannamichi

Oct 6, 2018
hey guys,

i encounters the sema problème than some guys, im stuck at 98% and i got the message : illegal argument ... php 145.

i dont know how can résolve the probleme after some times on. help.PNG

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
hey guys,

i encounters the sema problème than some guys, im stuck at 98% and i got the message : illegal argument ... php 145.

i dont know how can résolve the probleme after some times on.
The file should be and exe, though idk what engine you trying to tl

About the stuck at 98% mine just takes about 5-8 min to finish, just wait. (or try a newer version see if anyting changes)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote