Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to translate a game 'Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media]' [RPGM] in the translator ++ 2.9.2.9, but it is translating some phrases from the initial menu. why not translate all the dialogues?
Can anyone clarify this doubt?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
what kind of error problem is this? is there a way to fix it? like something I can look for in translator++?

..I realize it's looking for something and can't find it.. but I don't know where to look or what happened exactly.. it's after an event and I think its trying to update a few things... but can't find

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I am trying it in applocale and another one called locale emulator. I get the same result after events

well.. locale emulator looks messier though

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I am trying it in applocale and another one called locale emulator. I get the same result after events

well.. locale emulator looks messier though
Translator shows me perhaps it's a translation error in some lines
[DB operation] Type 1 data -3 does not have the following item names Lips /number uses
Processing poiny: (Map ev2 common ev186 line 63 1)
*the cocation is unknown from 15 of theparallel Shigeru

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
yes thanks, and that was what I was afraid of.. I saw the H INFO status screen and saw it wasn't updating.. so I guess that is what it's trying to do.. but maybe the person that started the translation before me messed up on certain things.. as far as I know, I didn't touch scripts at all so far

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
yes thanks, and that was what I was afraid of.. I saw the H INFO status screen and saw it wasn't updating.. so I guess that is what it's trying to do.. but maybe the person that started the translation before me messed up on certain things.. as far as I know, I didn't touch scripts at all so far
I see, well it's safer having the originals one's arround to compare if something goes wrong

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is the initial column one that translator++ ignores? I think when I injected it and also when I just exported to a folder.. it does the same thing.. ignores all my translations in initial column.. is that really how it works? or did I do something wrong?

well I guess I'm doing something wrong because I typed one line in machine translation column and it was the same.. didn't work..

or is wolf rpg special? maybe I have to do something extra to apply the translation.. ? I thought it was the same.. export , copy paste.. or inject .. then run

edit: no, I watched a video on youtube again.. I did exactly what he did.. it won't apply it though for some reason

I also see a whole folder that translator++ does nothing with.. and that folder has event dialog.. I don't understand why translator++ would miss that unless it's also because of what the person before me did.. you are correct.. starting from clean seems better :/

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
is the initial column one that translator++ ignores? I think when I injected it and also when I just exported to a folder.. it does the same thing.. ignores all my translations in initial column.. is that really how it works? or did I do something wrong?

well I guess I'm doing something wrong because I typed one line in machine translation column and it was the same.. didn't work..

or is wolf rpg special? maybe I have to do something extra to apply the translation.. ? I thought it was the same.. export , copy paste.. or inject .. then run

edit: no, I watched a video on youtube again.. I did exactly what he did.. it won't apply it though for some reason

I also see a whole folder that translator++ does nothing with.. and that folder has event dialog.. I don't understand why translator++ would miss that unless it's also because of what the person before me did.. you are correct.. starting from clean seems better :/
When aplying patch you have to remove old encripted data ex: in rpgm rgss3a

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote