Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Mmm idk, latest version 2.9.29 is buggy for me if it tells runtime needed, something went wrong, I will try an early version.

I just have a bunch of those 2008, 2010, 2012 ... :unsure:

1604503742379.png

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I ended up creating a new project and importing the old transtations to the new, that fixed mine error, I guess i deleted some temporal folder is shouldn't :unsure:

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I am not able to unpack to translate the game 'Lust Epidemic v.1.0' with the program 'EnigmaVBUnpacker' or 'Decrypter'. ta giving error :(

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
madboy2009 Sorry for asking again
do you know why when i try to Translate the Actor Name, it doesn't translate ? but in Classes it can.
this is RPG Maker MV using Translator++

madboy2009

May 29, 2017
madboy2009 Sorry for asking again
do you know why when i try to Translate the Actor Name, it doesn't translate ? but in Classes it can.
this is RPG Maker MV using Translator++
I assume what you mean by "it doesn't translate" is that the name is still in Japanese in the game, this could be 3 things really. 1, the name is in the maps (this is very common for dialogue, as for most dialogue RPGM doesn't actually know who is talking, and the name is just part of the text). 2, the name is a part of a plugin, this will be true if the name is on screen even without any dialogue present. or 3, the name is a picture, again this would be evidenced by being on screen when no dialogue is present. For 2 it's really hard to fix the issue (I would just leave it (you need to manually find and edit the file for where the plugin stores it's data)), for 1 it's just a case of translating the maps, and for 3, look in www/img/(pictures usually but it may be in another file), find the image of the name, open in ideally something like photoshop and edit out the Japanese and replace it with English, or just replace the image with one that only has English of you don't care about the background (just make sure the dimensions of the image are the same). a quick note is that transparency is quite important for these images and some photo editors can't do transparency well.

madboy2009

May 29, 2017
RPG Wolf
HELP ME T . T m3m

View attachment 890936
the "?" I believe is the missing character character for wolf engine, try running with Locale Emulator (in Japanese). or you may need to find the .ttf and replace it with one that supports the characters you are using (this is only if the game loads it's own fonts, many rely on ones installed in windows), just find one like Arial or something and change the name to be the one in the files.

Reactions: armthe741

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Getting this age-old error that's preventing me from adding a new game into Translator++.
Starting a new translation with this specific game causes the Patching game ... 98% (and then Translator++ hangs).
I can load old .trans files but not export with them (the "Export" button does nothing).

"Error! File list not found in init file at : C:\Users\***\Desktop\Translator++_2.9.29\www\php\cache\63d0c4f44034861c9ee5d58f00c764b5\initial.json"

[/spoiler]
I've encountered a similar problem.
Some of the game files absolute path names are too long. I don't know if you have the same issue but was the problem in mine. Same error message as yours. My guess is Translator++ can't read the specific files which the absolute path are too long and breaks with that error.

Here's my fix that worked for me:
In my case, I cut the game folder and put it on the my D: drive root folder and open/extracted the game from there and it worked.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for your help.

1. pics
View attachment 883280
As shown in the pic 1, the rightmost line of row 2 is a translation, and row 3 is a random number.
View attachment 883283
Pic 2 is the according event page after I 'applied' the translation patch.
View attachment 883285
Pic 3. Dialogues are untranslated, while options are.

2. About rgss

To be honest, I don't really know what does rgss do, so I moved it to another folder after encrypting it.
All I know is that I should not leave rgss in the original folder. Otherwise, the game will prefer to load data from the rgss file rather than the 'data' folder.
Not sure whether this would be useful or not.

First, you have to be very careful when it comes to this "\", which is "something like command" for RPG maker in general (Although WOLF has different way to handle this). Every time you type this "\" , the engine is also gonna read the next first letter or symbol.
For example, if you type "\new world", it will be read as "\n ew world".

Now to the problem. you translated "\>" (It's for character name iirc) to "\T".
Can you spot the problem?

ragnarthedead

Jul 20, 2017
Im having issues with translating kirikiri {ONEONE1} games i keep getting a syntax error when i finish a translation
anyone have any solution for this ?
They are kirikiri games

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
does the export part of translator++ not work for wolf rpg games? I press export and it opens the dialog box that says " Parsing data. The window will appear hang sometimes. That's normal! "

but I'm waiting forever and nothing happens

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote