Roderick McGwier

Oct 13, 2017
In the bathroom Violet says the swimming practice is the next day at 3 am which in the morning. Shouldn't it be 3 pm which would be in the afternoon?

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Going to class is too precise. It's only an off chance I hit 8am exactly. I think you should be allowed to show up ~20 min early and have the option to wait till 8 and/or allow the option to be tardy by 10 min. Taking a shower at the school doesn't pass any time as well.

Since the school is at the end of the bus route, trying to adjust your time via bus rides is always in multiples of 20 min. So no matter what I do, I show up to class at either 750 or 810 and cannot get it to 800 exactly.

Thank you.

Reactions: Flynn_

JackThePervert

Jul 28, 2021
Going to class is too precise. It's only an off chance I hit 8am exactly. I think you should be allowed to show up ~20 min early and have the option to wait till 8 and/or allow the option to be tardy by 10 min. Taking a shower at the school doesn't pass any time as well.

Since the school is at the end of the bus route, trying to adjust your time via bus rides is always in multiples of 20 min. So no matter what I do, I show up to class at either 750 or 810 and cannot get it to 800 exactly.

Thank you.
This game might need a couple more tutorial popups, as I found you can fast forward the time by 10 minute increments by clicking the triple arrow button, which the game doesn't seem to tell you about. It also doesn't tell you about the white borders, the ones that show up to let you leave certain locations or go to the kitchen.

And beyond the bug that leaves you with 0 strengths and smarts, I'd have to say this looks like a worthwhile game to watch. Though, I'f I had to make some suggestions, having arrows on the side of the screen to locations you can go to by clicking those sides of the screen would be nice, as well as perhaps a notification for when school starts and ends(I almost missed the 2o'clock class once cuz I thought the study option meant school was over). Oh, and an option to exit out of the color picker/makeup screens without using any supplies might be nice.

Reactions: Lurkin23 and Flynn_

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
This game might need a couple more tutorial popups, as I found you can fast forward the time by 10 minute increments by clicking the triple arrow button
Thank you, I'll try that.

It seems as if that arrow time advance is what unlocks the fast stat deplete bug. Never had it before, but after activation, they drop like a rock.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackThePervert

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
This game is missing futa/trans protagonist tag, really misleading.
That tag would be misleading, not the current ones. You play as a guy, then play as a 'full' woman after said guy decided to become a woman. You don't play as a futa or a trans character at all at any point. Sure you have a guy who wants to be a woman which would make them trans, and then does become a woman, but at no point do you play as a character who looks like a woman with a dick, which is the requirement to have the futa/trans tag. So no. It doesn't need the futa/trans protagonist tag.

FluffyTheAwful

Jun 26, 2022
Game looks pretty neat, looking forward to watching this get more and more fleshed out.

Also, I will also agree that the stat drop bug is pretty lame.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Man I thought this game was going to be about a vampire that turned girls into futas or something

It's still good though, I guess...

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Transpire-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
In the guide it says to get intelligence 70 and then message the girl, but how do you message her? I've bought the phone which i cant access because there does not see to be a inventory or phone button, and have checked the computer...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How are you meant to raise corruption or is that not in the game yet?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
The word 'Transpire' is a synonym for the word 'Happen'.
Shh, just imagine it:

As a girl searches an old house for "various reasons", she is startled by the appearance of a femininely androgynous figure!

???: I want to suck your... cock!
Girl: Uhm, but I don't have...
*freaky trans-pire magic*
Transpire: You do now!
Futa: Noooooo!!!

Girl's(?) friend finding her(?) afterwards: What has transpired here?
Transpire: You guessed correctly!
Futa 2: Noooooo!!!