sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Also, there is a sort of leveling system. Just not in the conventional sense. Doing things gives "exercise" that slowly builds until you gain a point of either strength or agility (not your choice). Sleeping in a bed makes that exercise "go to waste" so your two choices are to either avoid taking damage while engaging in combat or rest at the school which doesn't incur said penalty.
Exercise to gain stats works if you do not have excess thigh or belly fat (weight gain option) else it removes one unit of this excess fat first.
Exercise works when both strength and dexterity are less then 20, unless you have drunk enough milk. The game keeps track of how many units of milk you have consumed (not just drinking but processed in the stomach).
Every time you gain a stat point through exercise this number drops by one.​
Either total units remaining must be greater then (strength - 20) to gain 1 point of strength above 20​
Or total units remaining must be greater then (dexterity - 20) to gain 1 point of dexterity above 20​
The multiplier for how much exercise you need to do is dependent on this number. It is 25 - Units or 15 if Units > 10.​

Moving from room to room gives 1 point of exercise. At the start of the game (without buying more stats through the options) that is 350 rooms. Other ways to increase exercise (that I know of):
fighting: kicking, kneeing, slapping and defeating enemies​
movement: swimming​
drinking: tincture of acceleration, blessed milk (decant a can of milk into a blessed drinking vessel)​
items: cross trainer in the hotel (better result with more exercise themed gear)​

Reactions: qwsaq
D

Deleted member 2033516

So I searched the thread and found nothing. Whats Misako's story? Favorite character next to the Wench.

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Are there any scene hints or guides, particularly for the epilogues?
It doesn't seem like the wiki has been updated in a long while and I feel like I've kind of gotten into a cycle while pursuing a "winning" strategy which only seems to let me hit 6-7 different endings.

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
Are there any scene hints or guides, particularly for the epilogues?
It doesn't seem like the wiki has been updated in a long while and I feel like I've kind of gotten into a cycle while pursuing a "winning" strategy which only seems to let me hit 6-7 different endings.
Type the debug command 'epilogue' to immediately end the game and get to CHOOSE your epilogue(s) from a menu.

The submenus don't discriminate between which specific epilogue variants should be available to your set of kink choices or player status so expect to see the titles of some epilogues you'd prefer not to, and expect to experience some weird behaviour in certain circumstances.

Reactions: swax

F35thunder

Nov 22, 2019
Unlock File for October.

Also here is the clothing version for 4.0 since I can't see it here.

thanks bro <3

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
So... in the latest version any interaction whatsoever always results in fainting. I'd say that sucks even more than the other... "gameplay mechanics" like bullies and spontaneous bondage.

Fegar

Nov 15, 2017
So... in the latest version any interaction whatsoever always results in fainting. I'd say that sucks even more than the other... "gameplay mechanics" like bullies and spontaneous bondage.
just disable sex can result in fainting

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yes as Fegar said, you have options available at the beginning of each new game. Read through them closely, and turn on\off the things you like or don't like.

Takes a bit of trial and error, but you can basically set up the game to emulate your personal fantasy pretty well.

Sisadin

Oct 20, 2019
Windows Gluxe help me run game mach faster,

Maybe someone helps too.
Install program and run gblorb file

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
ok ppl im stuck. how do you remove tha latex curse.ive tried everything. i dont know how to give the damn mushroom the the witch. is says she is not intrested in it. i tried ´show´ and´give´ . the wiki dint help. it just says give the mushroom to the witch. BUT HOW ?

Reactions: Foo-fuu

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
ok ppl im stuck. how do you remove tha latex curse.ive tried everything. i dont know how to give the damn mushroom the the witch. is says she is not intrested in it. i tried ´show´ and´give´ . the wiki dint help. it just says give the mushroom to the witch. BUT HOW ?
Not positive not had that curse in some time, but I was thinking you have to do some thing like "Give Mushroon to witch" I would get the short cut identifiers for that as in "mu" for the fae mushroom and "wi" for the sneering witch.

So command might be something like: Give mu to wi
But may have to try variations on that.

But I may be wrong on that. But seems like the hot links failed me on that quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Behemoth19

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Not positive not had that curse in some time, but I was thinking you have to do some thing like "Give Mushroon to witch" I would get the short cut identifiers for that as in "mu" for the fae mushroom and "wi" for the sneering witch.

So command might be something like: Give mu to wi
But may have to try variations on that.

But I may be wrong on that. But seems like the hot links failed me on that quest.
That actually helped,thnks. for those who have same problem its actually : give mushroom to witch.

spiderella

Oct 2, 2019
Geez, recently a lot of gender related bugs have been cropping up, namely references to body parts that shouldn't exist. Not sure how enemies can smack me in the scrotum when I'm 100% female from the start, or how the headmistress of the slut school apparently has a penis even though I have futa content turned off. This is annoying.

Rennoen

Oct 5, 2017
There is another unstable Patreon only build out now.

Whether or not it ever gets posted here is up for debate.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes