3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
furry/antromorphs is not bestiality,bestiality it's when you fuck animals,or animals fuck you hence the name.
hmm thanks i will change that then .
Get the fuck out, you uncultured swine. You, MC, do not understand the value of a full-blown trap.
well i never said that and yes i don't played the game i'm just an uploader i'm just uploading the games for who wanna try them u don't need be offensive about that next time u should do it yourself then instead of blame anothers :D

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
well i never said that and yes i don't played the game i'm just an uploader i'm just uploading the games for who wanna try them u don't need be offensive about that next time u should do it yourself then instead of blame anothers :D
I believe that the gentleman in question was not directing his outburst at you but rather towards the fictional protagonist of the referenced visual novel that you have procured and provided for us, about said character's desire to consort with a heteronormative biological female in the stead of a male with overwhelmingly feminine secondary and tertiary attributes and demeanor.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I believe that the gentleman in question was not directing his outburst at you but rather towards the fictional protagonist of the referenced visual novel that you have procured and provided for us, about said character's desire to consort with a heteronormative biological female in the stead of a male with overwhelmingly feminine secondary and tertiary attributes and demeanor.
hmm ty for explaining then xD

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the tags in genre: are so generic might as well dont even put them in...
no censored is a lie
i will not trust u anymore scrot

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
Good stuff, I would love to see a daz 3d game like this where the traps get a rough pounding or romanced then a rough pounding.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Normally those fedora tipping comments annoy me but this one had me giggling.

Is there any uncensore patch?
No.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the picture I think of when I see those type of comment.

Say something they think is intelligent and witty and end it with "good day sir" like they just mic dropped.

Only problem is they just spouted 2 paragraphs of utter nonsense and comedy left the room long before they started typing. Those kind of people that say "I would engage you in a battle of wits but you, sir, are unarmed ... good day" ... fedora tipping mic drop using someone else's put down.

"Look how smart I am, I found this on Google."

The best part of it is they think they put you in your place when you don't respond but all the while you are thinking "I can't do it, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. If I mock them now it's picking the low hanging fruit. They just made themselves look like halfwits, what more could I possibly do that wouldn't be considered kicking a puppy"

Reactions: Ben Shapiro
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes