3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 1, 2018
i cant extract it, instead I get an error message. it says "UnauthorizedAccess_IODeniedPath, Users/halos/downloads/Trap Shrine patched/Trap shrine/ezouri.blogspot.com.uri" is there way around it or is it just not gonna happen?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i cant extract it, instead I get an error message. it says "UnauthorizedAccess_IODeniedPath, Users/halos/downloads/Trap Shrine patched/Trap shrine/ezouri.blogspot.com.uri" is there way around it or is it just not gonna happen?
Try one of these links, I've removed that url file for you
- -

Last edited:
Reactions: burningwasteland

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Anyone know anything about a sequel?
Given the "To be continued", I can only assume it must at least be planned.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone have the soundtrack? I'd like to make the main theme my ring tone, its so soothing that I've fallen asleep to it.

Reactions: Pozar55

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have the soundtrack? I'd like to make the main theme my ring tone, its so soothing that I've fallen asleep to it.
If you still want the OST I have uploaded it -
The track you want is #2 日常01
edit: replaced dead link

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
its been a while already that an uncensored version by FAKKU was released, anyone here have it?
So-far as I'm aware there is no difference between the Fakku version and the steam release once it has been patched, except for the mosiacs being removed in the Fakku release.

Last edited:

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
I'd buy the uncensored version, but the exchange rate is basically a rape attempt. I hate my country
(Sorry for bad english lol)

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
This is Censored and should be tagged as such. Had I known, I wouldn't have wasted my time. :(

dididodo

Nov 29, 2017
Can't open the game. I keep getting debug widows with japanese language in it. Already tried the important notes but none of it works.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes