3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Its already completed.
Last time i checked this thread was a couple of months ago and i saw a post talking about the to be continued screen and asking will this get a sequel and got confused thinkin it wasn't finished, i guess i my memory got a little fuzzy about it. Truth be told i havnae finished playing this one yet because of that but it looks like i might as well do it, thanks for clearing that one up for me.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Last time i checked this thread was a couple of months ago and i saw a post talking about the to be continued screen and asking will this get a sequel and got confused thinkin it wasn't finished, i guess i my memory got a little fuzzy about it. Truth be told i havnae finished playing this one yet because of that but it looks like i might as well do it, thanks for clearing that one up for me.
You can grab the uncensored version here

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Already nabbed that one, thanks for the help. Do you know if this will continue in a sequel?
I haven't seen any announcment about a sequel, I guess it's possible if the game sold well but honestly I'm not sure.
If they decide to do a sequel I'm sure they will announce it on twitter.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I haven't seen any announcment about a sequel, I guess it's possible if the game sold well but honestly I'm not sure.
If they decide to do a sequel I'm sure they will announce it on twitter.
Thanks again, i'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone says a sequel is happening, because i don't use social media like twitter, to much trolling and hatred for my liking.

Reactions: Hones

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
I work with Windows 7 and he tells me, system error, faulty image, does anyone have any idea why and how to fix it?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how long is this version the one i played stoped after the fox girl tunred into a child and a white foxgirl apeared

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The visual art is great, but I think I have seen a similar story before and that one had choices.

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
I think I played a version of this that had scenes with Hinowa, but there are like 3 or 4 trap games that offer multiple traps to fuck, so I'm not 100% sure if it was this one.

Ben Shapiro

Sep 30, 2017
I think I played a version of this that had scenes with Hinowa, but there are like 3 or 4 trap games that offer multiple traps to fuck, so I'm not 100% sure if it was this one.
The only ones that have scenes in this are the two on the cover image. Hinowa is just a side character, not sexually involved.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes