3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
i hope they rest of the "Josou-serie" get translated
we already have "Josou Jinja" (this game) and "Josou Kaikyou" (Trap-Island, if you like this game you'll love this one too)
now what i'm waiting for is the translation of "Josou Sennen Oukoku"
Hello. Is there a proper order to play the Josou Series?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
homie, you got it confused with Trap Legend, which does come after Trap-Shrine (this one)
still, thank you for having taken the time to try to explain me
Sorry, most new comments on Trap .... have been on Trap Legend so I kind of just assumed.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone know if it is possible to remove mosaic censorship on the Steam version of Trap Shrine? Only patches I’ve been able to find is for the R+18 scenes with the mosaic.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know if it is possible to remove mosaic censorship on the Steam version of Trap Shrine? Only patches I’ve been able to find is for the R+18 scenes with the mosaic.
It should be, the patch posted earlier here somewhere actually seems to work for a steam version, though I'm not sure if it works for uncracked steam versions.

But my version of Trap Shrine is 100% decensored. As it should be.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. Will look for that patch in this thread. Sucks I only found out Fakku had it completely uncensored only after I bought it on Steam. Would prefer not to buy it again.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
God damn it, for a few wonderful moments at the beginning the protagonist actually used female pronouns for the girls...

And then he just had to immediately go and ruin it :mad:

Hopefully that'll change as he comes to accept them?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
The art is nice but fuck....

This is "holding CTRL THE GAME"

You grow old before you see anything if you don't....
This is a japanese VN about a guy being unable to bone the traps he wants to bone

What the fuck did you expect?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes